New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I have a hard time disposing anything that still works - like my PC that I bought in 2004. I don't remember the specs anymore, only that it's an AMD Duron. It works most of the time

I need to clear up some space and I don't know what to do with my old PC. I want to know if I can still sell my PC. However, I cannot dispose of my PC yet until I can transfer my back up files using my old PC:

How do you dispose of Old PCs? Do you give it away? Sell it by parts or as a whole? Sell as junk?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 10th, 2013 at 10:03 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Amazing! Look at those Floppys!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Not sure if HMR still buys old pcs.
    Doesn't SM malls hold some sort of recycling/scrap buying thing every 1st weekend of the month?

Never did any of the above personally though. i usually just bring my stuff to the office every time they want to dispose of stuff.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sa tipidpc may bumibili pa ng mga yan, considered scrap, siguro sa pc mo makaka 200-300 pesos ka pa. That is considered junk ah...ewan ko kung as a working one, pwede mo pa siguro benta 500 yan working naman hehe.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Up until last year, I still have my old PC-XT clones (plural) from the 80's. it's only when we moved that we decided to junk them along with old appliances and stuff.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    May prepaid dial up service pa ba ngayon? I kept my old external modem just in case my dsl fails

Still in box! hehehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ^ Amazing!

Not sure kung buhay pa dial-up service ng Mozcom.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^lol naaala ko din skyinet and infocom. I don't know what happened to my 14.4 modem na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    WOW, ganyan na ganyan modem ko noon, nakaka miss yung dial tone niyan hehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    ^ Amazing!

Not sure kung buhay pa dial-up service ng Mozcom.
    La na dial-up ngayon bro. hehe

DSL are pretty reliable. 3G broadband, wimax and the like yung medyo fluctuating performance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast