New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    what do you think?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I want one. But I am still happy with my note 2.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    what do you think?
    I would like one but the price at over P30K, it's too expensive! I would rather buy a new laptop with that money. I would settle for the Note2 instead. LG G2 is nice alternative but still pricy.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Maybe in 4 months, the price may drop to 26K.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I coveted the original Note when it came out. Now I own a Note 2 for 7 months and still very happy with it. The S pen is very useful for me. Reminds me of my Palm Zire with today's excellent smartphone features. If you are okay with a Large phone, you can never go wrong with the Note 3.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I would like one but the price at over P30K, it's too expensive! I would rather buy a new laptop with that money. I would settle for the Note2 instead. LG G2 is nice alternative but still pricy.
    i've been looking at the reviews online, and i think i will only recommend the LG G2 if you're into custom ROMs. the hardware specs is the best in the market but the LG OEM software and the skin on top of Android is reportedly overdone/unintuitive.

on topic: the note 2 is still a great phone and should still be in the market for the next year.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Bought yesterday a Note 3 for my wife. It is our very first Samsung smart phone.

Too early to say how it performs. Display looks very nice and responsive. With current offerings from Apple, I think Samsung is right on the money on this. There is a real quality feel with this product.
    Last edited by frenchtower; October 6th, 2013 at 12:43 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

how much did you bought it sir?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

how much did you bought it sir?
    $363 with a 2 year exclusive contract

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    i've been looking at the reviews online, and i think i will only recommend the LG G2 if you're into custom ROMs. the hardware specs is the best in the market but the LG OEM software and the skin on top of Android is reportedly overdone/unintuitive.

on topic: the note 2 is still a great phone and should still be in the market for the next year.

True. That is why I am still waiting for NEXUS 5 to be released later this month. Konting antay na lang.

BTT: Those looking for a great bargain on high-end smart phones, right now is a great time to purchase the NOTE2.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast