New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Does anyone know where else I can insert the memory card of my phone so I can retrieve the data? Also, are there still batteries available for my phone? It is not charging anymore. I used to buy my battery at the stalls at the old park square but that has been demolished already. I would like to retrieve my old messages too.

Also it seems like the battery expanded, is this dangerous?

Also, my Nokia 3310 stopped charging as well

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Have you tried using usb card readers? I wouldn't use those expanded batteries, maybe they're about to leak.

Sent from my C6903 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    CDRKing MMC card reader, or any lappy with built in Mem card slot.

Best place to find bat, spare parts, and repair at Greenhills or 2/F Manila City Plaza besides Quiapo Church.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Have you tried using usb card readers? I wouldn't use those expanded batteries, maybe they're about to leak.

Sent from my C6903 using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app
    I have not tried, I am not aware of USB card readers but thanks for letting me know. I will look for that. I don't even know what my Memory card is called kasi they are different types diba? I was afraid that all the readers are obsolete na.

Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    CDRKing MMC card reader, or any lappy with built in Mem card slot.

Best place to find bat, spare parts, and repair at Greenhills or 2/F Manila City Plaza besides Quiapo Church.
    When I went to GH kasi before they said they need to reformat so that will take out all my data. But I don't want that kasi. Minsan kasi my phone opens minsan hindi. Ayaw tumuloy pag open ng phone and I need to reset and reset

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Most likely a power or accessory problem, could be the batteries or keypad chip.

Resolve power issues first then connect to Datasuite to recover all data from phone memory. If you don't wanna buy batteries to isolate the prob, best if you could tap the power to an external DC source then run Datasuite data backup.

Thats what i did to my N series phone that went swimming 15 feet under the sea.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Your MMC is called just that - an MMC. Yun na mismo yung type niya. The 6600 was released way before the advent of SDs, microSDs, and miniSDs.

For your battery, MSM-HK replacement batteries are good replacements. About 150-200 per piece in your nearest tiangge.

Also, if I remember correctly, you bought a new laptop recently. That most probably has a built-in card reader. If it doesn't, CD-R King sells it for as low as 30 pesos each.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    kung sa PC suite gagamitin mo dimo din makikita ng buo lahat ng data mo..
    makikita mo lang pictures video ,music..

hanap ka ng ibang phone na may MMC card na sasakto sa memory card mo at dun mo i restore lahat ng data mo na nasa memory card mo,para makita mo siya ng buo,,like contacts,,message,,etc

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Your MMC is called just that - an MMC. Yun na mismo yung type niya. The 6600 was released way before the advent of SDs, microSDs, and miniSDs.

For your battery, MSM-HK replacement batteries are good replacements. About 150-200 per piece in your nearest tiangge.

Also, if I remember correctly, you bought a new laptop recently. That most probably has a built-in card reader. If it doesn't, CD-R King sells it for as low as 30 pesos each.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums
    It worked! I found the slot in my laptop and it was able to read the MMC of my 6600! It only has pictures, videos and sounds saved.

My problem now is I want to retrieve my contacts, messages and notes but it's not saved in the MMC. When I brought the phone to tiangges but they would say reformat to fix my Nokia's hanging problem. It does not even turn on now

I got an MSM replacement battery but it's not charging. I think it's my charger that's the problem naman.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 3rd, 2014 at 03:06 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hi Cathy,

In case na ma-ON mo pa yung unit, meron function yung 6600 na mag-back-up ng phone data sa MMC. This way yung contacts, calendar and notes malilipat mo to another nokia symbian phone by transferring the MMC.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It worked! I found the slot in my laptop and it was able to read the MMC of my 6600! It only has pictures, videos and sounds saved.

My problem now is I want to retrieve my contacts, messages and notes but it's not saved in the MMC. When I brought the phone to tiangges but they would say reformat to fix my Nokia's hanging problem. It does not even turn on now

I got an MSM replacement battery but it's not charging. I think it's my charger that's the problem naman.
    Katuwa ka naman cathy gusto mo pa buhayin yan 6600 hehehe i remember that time yan ang benchmark ng high-end phones.

Uso pa ang "open mo yung bluetooth mo pakopya ng .wav tones"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk