New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glenn: Straight up question lang, have you played N64 up ng Nintendo long enough to make that judgment?

Ganun din isip ko dati, until I rented a N64 unit back in 95 with GoldenEye 007, damn, I have yet to see a first person shooter as polished as that till this day.

There are multitudes of games of Nintendo that PS/XBOX owners never seem to notice just because they equate Nintendo to "Mario"...

Not bashing PS/XBOX, I've owned and played them religiously for a decade now but to claim that the choices dictates gaming is a bit biased, not objective.

1 good game out of a thousand means squat for me.

My goodness, there are soooo many really crappy games for PS/XBOX out there that shouldn't even deserve a cover sheet.

Quality of over quantity, but most people prefer the latter just to claim to have "MORE"... More power, more specs, etc...

Not sure kung nabanggit sa first post. You can grab the Wii controller and use it like a racquet when you play a tennis game... Up to 4 players.

While I've been a longer xbox gamer than PS2, XBOX Live keeps the XBOX fans happy... PS2 graphics are just sooo dated.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Wii seems fun. meron na ba sa pinas?

Ako naman Zelda lang and Mario Bros. keep me happy na. :lol:

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    Quality of over quantity, but most people prefer the latter just to claim to have "MORE"... More power, more specs, etc...
    This is the reason why i still buy nintendo consoles and i'm a big zelda and metroid fan. yung mga nagrereklamo kadalasan hindi pa nakakahawak ng n64 or GC. Nes, Snes, N64 and GC i had it all. Napansin ko lang, every month may high quality release ang nintendo. And those games keeps me entertained for a month. onti lang pero sulit talaga. Di tulad ng PS, madalas maghihintay ka pa ng fall or summer release para sa magagandang games. after the fall or summer release, puro crap games (a lot!) na talaga.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hmm i tried goldeneye in n64 before, di ko natype, pangit ng graphics. although galing kc ako sa PC with games like Far Cry hahaha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i would love to own a nintendo system but my budget does not allow me to own more than one console in every generation of systems. that's why i always choose the most popular console (psx, ps2, etc)..

usually i buy my next gen system 2 years after the initial release para nag drop na ang prices and all the next gen hype has died down..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    late ko na natry haha kaya di counted opinion ko

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow meron na ba dito niyan?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    karamihan ng games ng nintendo eh mga pang bata talaga compare mo sa ps2 and sa coming ps3....inip na ako sa ps3

o.t. pag lumabas ba ps3 sa nov 11 labas ba agad sa pinas or delayed lang ng ilang weeks any info?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by beep_beep View Post
    karamihan ng games ng nintendo eh mga pang bata talaga compare mo sa ps2 and sa coming ps3....inip na ako sa ps3

o.t. pag lumabas ba ps3 sa nov 11 labas ba agad sa pinas or delayed lang ng ilang weeks any info?
    Ang alam ko isasabay nila ung release ng ps3 dito at sa US!
    Ako din naiinep nako eh kahit wala pakong petals na pambili!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Nintendo Wii