New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Bros,

Please help me naman. A fair number of movies I DL are foreign ones - meaning non english language movies (example - Confessions (japanese), Martyrs (Spanish), Rec1 and Rec2 (French)) - If I played the AVI file sa PC ko no problem kasi nareread ang SRT file (subtitle text file). However, if I tried playing the file sa DVD ko using USB no such luck.

I have read a lot of internet info making you download this and that file for this. And one even says you have to tinker with the registry file.Kung I have a lot of time and patience I would have done the same.

But since I do not have the two above virtues, is there a quick fix (meaning a video converter) which is just a download away?

Have any of you tried converting and incorporating the SRT file with the AVI?

Hoping to hear from our gurus soon sana. Thanks and God bless!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Trying using TOTAL VIDEO CONVERTER.

It can encode the subtitle directly into the video.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Another option is to buy a media player, which can work with your AVI+SRT files.....

12.1K:drunk:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Have downloaded Total Video Converter. Have tinkered with it a bit. But I still cannot find any action to incorporate the SRT file to the AVI. Seek your advice sirs, maybe a step by step procedure please?

BTW, i don't want to buy a new media player, baka batutahin ako ni misis.

Need help om hardcoding subtitles