New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    im using myphone tv81, until now wala naman problema. ang linaw pa pag nanonood ka ng tv

ung service nyan sa sony philippines kaya ok.

sulit sya mura at very useful

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkaiba pala ang myphone and cherry mobile, akala ko pareho lang yun.

between the two, in terms of build quality, which is better

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    halos pareho lang myphone at cherry mobile when it comes to quality, have been using myphone as a back up phone from time to time, so far so good.

at saka mura, i got it directly sa solid group kaya dealer price kuha ko last xmas, nakabenta ako ng mahigit 100 units na cory ninoy phone, wala naman tumawag para magreklamo sa performance

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    MyPhone manufactures their phones in their factory in China. They also customize the firmware with Pinoy content.

Cherry Mobile, afaik, relabels phones from various manufacturers. That is why their product range varies significantly in terms of features, specs, and quality. Even the batteries and chargers have different designs and build. So while some of their models provide value for money, some others are not as attractive.

But that is not to say MyPhone models have the same quality across the board. While I find the Q21 Duo impressive (for its price) I do find the cheaper Q22 Duo way inferior in terms of build finish.

In term of firmware, practically all the China-made "generic" phones these days use chipsets from Mediatek, which also provides the operating system. Hence the software and user-interface are more or less similar. MyPhone tries to distinguish their models by adding localized contents for Pinoy users.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Yan din pinagpilian ko before. But decided to get myphone.

Q21 DUO for wifey at B23 (something) for my mother.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
MyPhone  Dual Sim: Comments pls.