The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dapat pina private I natin! haha

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    scam yan dude...

mahirap pa... baka front rin yan for holdups / kidnap syndicates...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Scam of all spams err scams!!!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    definitely this is a scam.....

may gumawa na ng ganyan sa akin.... he texted me that he/she is from globe telecom and told me that i won 5k worth of prepaid credits... hmmm... e nakaline ako nung time na yun tapos panu ako mananalo ng ganun.. tinawagan ka ayaw sagutin..so tinadtad ko ng text na sabi ko tga globe ako... hayun, nagsorry at sabi nagbibiru lang daw siya at nawrong send lang daw... :D

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    scam yan ser, dami na nadali sa mga ganyan.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    if it is too good to be true... then it is false...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    scam po...my wife also received a text msge na nanalo daw siya ng crosswind...she later found out na modus operandi ito...hihingan ka pa raw ng pera para sa vehicle insurance tapos goodbye na sa iyong pera...di ko lang matandaan yung exact details kung pano ka nila lolokohin pero ito ang ginagawa nila...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nagreply ako dati...

"WOW, GOOD NEWS TO AH! SAN KITA PWEDE TAWAGAN!!!"

tapos sumagot

"Congrats! Pwede kita puntahan, san ba bahay o office mo?"

sagot ko

"Ayus, para di ako maabala... Dito lang bahay ko sa may UN Avenue, tapat ng police station sa may Paco..."

di na sumagot hehe.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    kahit anu nalang talaga oo.. haayy

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    [size=4]HOAX TEXT MESSAGE ON SMART's ANNIVERSARY[/size]

Below hoax text message has been reported circulating:

"SMART celebrated 49th Year Anniversary. Pass this text to 10 SMART users to get free 300.00 load. Check your balance at 1515/214. This valid only today. "

"Hi SMART Tsikoteers,

Please be informed that official text messages from SMART have a caller line identification of SMART and not any mobile number(s). Please disregard the message you received because SMART doesn't support such promo.

If you continually receive such messages , you may personally file a formal complaint to NTC Head Office or any of its Regional Offices via their One-Stop Public Action Center for proper action. In the event that you have received three consecutive text messages from the same number, we can be ordered by NTC to deactivate the culprit's line. Please make sure that you are able to get the number of the one who sent you a hoax text message. Thank you very much."

Br,
    Pete

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
mobile phone scam?