New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Can you recommend any IT Magazines (Local or International will do) that has the latest infos and trends about:

- IT
    - Hardware
    - ICT

Would want to subscribe sana for our Department for references and additional infos na din. We're currently getting PC Magazine.

Been inclined to subscribe to FHM j/k

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't know if PC Magazine qualifies as an IT magazine. Most IT magazines I've read aren't store-bought. They're more like boring Tech Journals.

As far as pc magazines go......Computer Shopper and GSA (US Government purchases) are my favorite for work.

OT
    At home, Computer Power User (CPU), Maximum PC, MacWorld and MacAddict are my favorites.

Then, there's the occasional special issues like LAPTOP's issue on mobile devices.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i subscribe to T3 and Mobile

very informative :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ICT and IT Management - MIS Asia (Philippine Advisory Member ako dito...) PM me na lang if you want subscription information.

Computerworld Philippines also is a great IT reference journal.

For gadgets and hardware... T3 is ok.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    i recommend network computing (for IT by IT), though if focuses more on hi-end enterprise technology rather than mainstream tech, it is strill a good read especially if you are an IT administrator.

link: http://www.networkcomputing.com/

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Most publications have gone on-line and are free. In addition, newer info sources are in the form of blogs. Either way, bottom line is you can get very useful info for free. Here are just a few off the top of my head.

Hardware Trends - www.extremetech.com; www.engadget.com; www.gizmodo.com; www.byte.com; www.tomshardware.com

General Industry Trends/Analysis - www.wired.com; www.slate.com; www.business20.com; www.siliconwatcher.com; www.slashdot.org; www.valleywag.com

Programming - too many sites to list. It really depends what platform and language you are using.

Mobile - same for mobile, too many sites to list.

Hope this helps.

IT Magazines