New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    so even tawaran ko ng 45K, di pa rin okey yun? i think the original price of it is more than 100K di ba?

i have a primary gear with me at home.. this will just be for travel and browsing mostly...
    same here, as i have said in my previous post. at that price, it's reasonable na Sir...someone would like to buy mine at 65K in cold cash, but i think im getting too attached with it na...i'd like to upgrade by getting a new one, but the other side of me is telling me not to.

i am not into the modifying idea, coz it's somewhat lame.. it's just buying between a BMW M series and Mitsubishi Evolution series wherein performance wise they can be matched up but the overall elegance of it lacks the other.practically it's a sound idea but i still wouldn't go for that idea. sorry to say and it's just my personal opinion.
    i share that personal opinion of yours too...i always like my stuff in their original state...i dont modify. i always respect them by not introducing some modifications on their appearance, except of course when modifying them enhances their performance.

still i'm keeping a leash on myself being impulsively getting the mac... i'm still considering good advices from people like all of you...
    maybe this is just ad corruption on my part, but i am a believer of Mac's quality, so it wasnt impulse when i bought mine.

being a Mac user myself for a year now, i could say i'm happy with it...btw, i have no intention of extending its warranty...so far my Mac is behaving so well...Year two and getting stronger....wehehehe... i dont have to install lots of anti virus for protection...it's been raw since day 1...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I am a previous windows OS user and now shifted to the Mac OS for around 4 years already. Personally, if productivity is your concern, then the Mac OS maybe for you.
    What I am gathering based on your needs is the "small" or "thin" factor. and then basic needs in portability. But take note that if you plan to have access to optical drives then you carry that extra luggage and your portability maybe compromised already.
    Honestly the price of the macbook air offered to you is very nice. If you can get it for 45k then that is very attractive.

But personally getting for the first time a MAC computer for your use and the macbook air would be your first one, I would suggest you consider the Macbook instead. That is Value for money indeed in terms of power, functionality and price.
    Unlike the macbook air which your battery is built in, expansion or replacing your memory, hard drive would entail you to bring it to a MAC service center, the Macbook can be easily upgraded even by yourself for extra memory, hard drive upgrade and battery.

check out
    www.philmug.ph or
    www.pinoymac.org

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Thanks a lot for the responses.

a lot of my friends say it's cheap for 45K, and i've been looking around for pro but no luck....

but for sure i'm getting it coz so far 90% is saying it's a good buy...d bale i have another laptop which bears the limitations of the "air".

naiilang lang ako sa pag-gamit in public.. bad impressions by other people... you know what i mean...)

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ok lang yan. dont mind what other people think. personally, i would buy the new macbook or macbook pro (i have a 2 year old macbook). pero its a very good deal for 45K.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Macbook Air