The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Go for Mac bro! Masasanay ka rin niyan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Use VM Ware. I am running on Windows and OS X Mountain lion on my iMac. You can switch to windows in a flash. Its like having to computers in one. Just make sure you have enough RAM. at least 4GB.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I dont see the reason why you would be at loss if you give the mac to your significant other, well on my book thats not a loss.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Pag nabasa to ng significant other mo iiwanan ka nun.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    go for mac.and install parallel desktop on it.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    * shadow... you have a point although a laptop is a personal thing kasi for me... so if i give it to her and use hers..(does that sound right? ) its for keeps na....

*ronin.. i didnt know you could use a regular mouse for that.....susmariajoseph!! I'll try it out later... Thanks for the info

*andywesteast.... being my first time to use one... I didnt realize that...when I did further exploring....the Mac is actually already bootcamped to windows XP...

Thanks for the inputs everyone.... Im going for a win win solution.... I'll use it for a couple of months then I'll swap it with my partner.....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    may kasabihan nga na once you go with mac you won't turn back.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a tip.
    if you are on mac and would want to use windows applications, instead of using VMware, using Oracle Virtual Box. Its free and very easy to configure.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1 View Post
    * shadow... you have a point although a laptop is a personal thing kasi for me... so if i give it to her and use hers..(does that sound right? ) its for keeps na....
    isn't that what suppose to happen? wala ng solian pag nag swap kayo? you don't want to use MAC naman to begin with, so why will you get it back?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Ok lang ang Mac pero mas gusto ko CHAMP.

Kidding aside, I heard that Mac is outstanding when it comes to editing videos. Optimized daw kasi yung hardware ng mac when it comes to rendering/processing videos. Pero ako I still prefer Windows/PC over Mac because of the better hardware/php ratio and of course my favorite PC Game titles.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast