New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski View Post
    Doon sa parking sa likod ng UP Diliman Math Building nakakuha ako ng Free WiFi access...

ayus! matry nga. heheheh. nakapark kayo sa row na close dun sa building and not so outer rows, right?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski View Post
    Doon sa parking sa likod ng UP Diliman Math Building nakakuha ako ng Free WiFi access...
    i just got home and tried the one at the back of UPD's math building, 1st row - low signal. may 4 wireless networks na nadetect ang laptop ko - linksys, forgot the name of the other one, and 2 secured wireless networks. the first two do not have security. however, they have a page (forgot, but it's on one of the links at mail.upd.edu.ph) for wireless setup.

here's some of the catches:

- you need to login using your up webmail account (buti na lang meron ako).
    - you can only browse sites inside the UP network...so no tsikot. you'll come across a site request form, stating why you wanna access that site, yadda-yadda-yadda. heck, i can't even browse yahoo or google! olats.

i guess malakas naman signal if inside the building itself.

i guess this is gonna be convenient pagdating ng online enlistment for students na may laptop at naubusan ng libreng stations sa school for that. oh well.

im here right now *starbucks banawe. free wifi.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    starbucks ! ? ! banawe? i know that they are using airborne access and u need to pay for it, 100 pesos = 1hour

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    outback. just ask for the password
    rustans ATC sa ground floor

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Danica D'Cafe * Sgt. Esguerra, QC

(danica sotto's cafe/resto)

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Total gas station sa SLEX northbound. May sign na free wifi zone.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Total gas station sa SLEX northbound. May sign na free wifi zone.
    coolness! keep the list going guys! :D

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's at Seattle's Best in Total, by the way... not sure if you can get the service at other parts of the gas station. Gets a bit slow if a lot of you try to get on at the same time... especially if you're all using multi-tabbed browsers...

SM Mall of Asia... Italianni's, just ask for the password. There are others, but I haven't tried them yet. Italianni's is fast.

Greenbelt, the restaurant row behind New World hotel... not sure yet, as I haven't logged in myself. You might need a password.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    some areas of Greenhills subdivision...

some houses there have installed WiFi networks but didn't secure the network with a password.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
List of FREE Wi-Fi Hotspots [Merged]