New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What brands do you suggest and where to buy them? My budget would be around 2-2.5k. Wag lang sana yung mabigat which would defeat the purpose of getting a light notebook.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I bought a Case Logic laptop carrying sleeve/case in the states. About 20 dollars, roughly 1k Pesos. It's very durable, it holds the laptop and just the laptop. Anything else would be bulky. I used to carry around the ac adaptor, and mouse, and it would create a bulge. But this is the case I have, and it's very durable, very light weight, and it should protect the laptop if you were to bump into things. I'm not sure if they have it here, but, if you do see it, I think it's worth it. It's not bulky unless you throw other things in there. Very sleek siya.
    The back side has a hard plastic underneath the cushioning so that the bag doesn't flex and twist.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Brands (order by preference):
    Samsonite
    Hedgren
    Case Logic

If you want cheap, sturdy and lots of selection go to Apple store/Robinsons Place or Rustan's/Makati. They have lots of selections...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I use a samsonite back pack very satisfied. Lots of carry space and good support for your laptop.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i use an american tourister backpack. got it for 2k sa SM Makati. daming compartments, for documents, keys, pens, books, cellphone, etc.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Been looking one for over a week now, eto mga nakita ko:

around 1k-2k - brands like Hawk, Ilustrazio
    around 2k- American Tourister (my choice if wala pa din ako makita, safe talaga laptop coz naka-angat yung support pouch in case ma-drop ang bag, di tatama ung lappy at daming pockets/sleeves to put some etc.)
    around 3k plus - Samsonite

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I currently use a black Echolac backpack for the laptop. The good thing about it is you wouldn't suspect that it actually holds a laptop, so it's less prone to theft.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I would highly recommend a samsonite backpack ..

Kaya lang around P3,400 price niya.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok ba digital walker bags? been hearing good feedback from philmug

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    saw a Rudy Project lappy bag in v-mall, P3,500 .dami compartment . But I just bought the oakley copy for 1500 sa tiangge, one store was selling it for 2500, buti umikot ako and found one for 1500. dami din compartment para pati adaptor pwede dalahin. di naman ako pupuntang states.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Laptop/Notebook Bags