New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,605
    #1
    Saan nakakabili ng laptop battery sa Pinas? Model ay HP Compaq NX6125.

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    849
    #2
    sa HP Philippines?

    San mo ba binili laptop mo?

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,605
    #3
    bought laptop in Canada. Saw same model sa website www.laptopking.com.ph I think this store is owned by PC Corner.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    849
    #4
    try mo muna contact ang HP Philippines kung may replacement battery sila. I doubt kung may orig kang mabibili sa mga shops.

    OR better yet, try ebay (mahal nga lang) kasi international shipping pa.

  5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,277
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    bought laptop in Canada. Saw same model sa website www.laptopking.com.ph I think this store is owned by PC Corner.
    Sa kanila ngang PCCorner at PCAccess. Bro try mong tumingin sa Gilmore o kaya sa Virramall.

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    9,720
    #6
    kung wala ka talaga mahanap...i noticed on Jack TV a running ad about some shop doing laptop battery repacking. Laptop King ata or something. Basically they'll make a new battery for you. Forgot the url, google mo na lang and see what turns up.


    there's also this shop at GSC-Shoppesville Plus named Battery King; not sure if they do laptop batteries per se, pero me nakita ako dati na nagpapagawa ng custom battery sa technician nila.



    Post ako uli when i see the ad again...

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    345
    #7
    there's a battery specialist store in g. puyat st. (formerly raon) cor florentino torres in sta cruz manila, they do customize packaging of batteries for laptops and notebook PCs, you might wanna try to check it out there... they also sell hard to find batteries din eh. One time may hinahanap akong battery, wherein lahat ng SM pinuntahan ko, battery shops pati, wala akong makita, pero here, mention it, meron sila lahat... even mga battery for wireless phones na binili nyo sa ibang bansa pwede rin nila customize...

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,605
    #8
    Was surfing and found the battery I was looking for. Its the extended battery for my lappy. Used in conjuction with my current battery, I should have around 8 hours battery life. Additional 1lb weight. Its about $100 shipped to my brother sa US. He's coming home next month. Sulit kaya?

  9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,078
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    kung wala ka talaga mahanap...i noticed on Jack TV a running ad about some shop doing laptop battery repacking. Laptop King ata or something. Basically they'll make a new battery for you. Forgot the url, google mo na lang and see what turns up.


    there's also this shop at GSC-Shoppesville Plus named Battery King; not sure if they do laptop batteries per se, pero me nakita ako dati na nagpapagawa ng custom battery sa technician nila.
    nakakita na din ako nag open ng battery ng laptop
    kaya DIY ito ,basta may gamit ka at may pamalit ka ng battery sa loob which same size of Double A batt,and write down the wiring connections

    di ko lang din nailista ang spec ng double size battery .kung may dead battery kayo ng laptop try nyo open na hindi mababasag at kunin spec ng battery

    pag bago ang laptop battery ,24 hours full charge ba dapat ito?

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,866
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Was surfing and found the battery I was looking for. Its the extended battery for my lappy. Used in conjuction with my current battery, I should have around 8 hours battery life. Additional 1lb weight. Its about $100 shipped to my brother sa US. He's coming home next month. Sulit kaya?
    looks just about right. ilang cells siya?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
laptop battery