18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ipod video

6 33.33%
  • PSP

12 66.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano pipiliin ninyo? pwede na ako mag mag-claim ulit sa asia miles ko, a little backgrounder meron na ako PSP, from asia miles rin claimed it 3-4 months ago yata...but parang gusto ko ulit PSP eh..

reason ko naman is pwede rin magawa lahat sa PSP ang lahat ng features ng ipod video,
    pero sa ipod you can't play games...
    Last edited by shadow; October 5th, 2007 at 08:43 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Di ba mas mahal ang iPod video? at meron ka nang PSP? suggestion...iPod video naman.

You can also play games on iPod, pero parang nasa 80's ka.
    Last edited by Camgen6; October 5th, 2007 at 08:58 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not really sure about their prices..kung hinde naman kasi libre hinde naman ako bibili eh...hehehhe

pwede mag games sa ipod video?...:question:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it would depend on your need, imho.

if you are getting the PSP, you enjoy portable games which are not at the IPOD. but very bulky. and you can watch movies in a bigger screen. the catch, you need to have a bigger storage.

if you are getting the IPOD, you cannot play games, but you can enjoy your music and movies anywhere without the bulk.

personally, i would get the IPOD. although i have both the PSP and the IPOD, yung IPOD nano ko na 2G eh 4GB lang. and walang movies.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I'm not really sure about their prices..kung hinde naman kasi libre hinde naman ako bibili eh...hehehhe

pwede mag games sa ipod video?...:question:
    may built in games ang ipod (Brick, Music Quiz, Parachute, Solitaire) pero boring.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    may PSP ka na pala sir ... eh di Ipod naman .

but i voted for PSP ...

BTW, how many miles you need for either one ?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ipod Video

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bayonic View Post
    may PSP ka na pala sir ... eh di Ipod naman .

but i voted for PSP ...

BTW, how many miles you need for either one ?
    36k miles for the PSP, :ooops: wala palang ipod video, I just got confused speaker pala bose speaker pala for ipod video..damn! so I guess I have no choice but just to redeem yun PSP

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I bought a PSP when faced with that PSP/iPod dilemma. Why?

1. Fairly large, beautiful screen, relatively speaking
    2. Built-in WiFi/internet browsing (no iPod Touch yet)
    3. Portable gaming with "serious games"
    4. Drag and Drop simplicity from Windows Explorer
    5. I always have a laptop with me. So, the storage deficit isn't that bad. The 4gb and 8gb storage cards (memory stick duo) are more than enough to hold all the video files I intended to watch (and then some).*

The only reason I'd choose an iPod is if I intended to have my whole inventory of files with me. I have over 200gb of movies. So, even an iPod cannot hold them all. Might as well choose the PSP with its removable storage.*

What's strange is that an iPod mp4 works better (more viewing options) in a PSP than one purposely designed for a PSP. Weird. Anyone else noticed this?

*Apple seemed to notice these habits too which is probably why the iPod Touch has less capacity storage. But, being flash storage also meant no moving parts and thus, longer video playback times.

Add: The PSP itself cost me $166. The 4gb storage card cost me $90. The 8gb storage cost me $160.

The 4gb storage hold half-hour episodes/music videos/jpegs/save games while the 8gb hold strictly full-feature movies.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 5th, 2007 at 01:02 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    PSP! para pede ka na mag two player :D

pero i you want movies (lower quality ng lang) and better battery life.. definitely get the ipod.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
ipod video or PSP?