18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ipod video

6 33.33%
  • PSP

12 66.67%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ipod.bigger memory e. tska mas gusto ko ng music than games. nahihilo ako pag naglalaro ako ng games sa sasakyan eh.tska, no nooed to take it out ng madalas para lang gamitin.
    Last edited by mmanson; October 5th, 2007 at 01:05 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NazQ View Post
    PSP! para pede ka na mag two player :D

pero i you want movies (lower quality ng lang) and better battery life.. definitely get the ipod.

How long is battery life for a video iPod? With the PSP on dim to medium brightness, medium volume, ear buds, empty UMD bay, all movies in flash storage, I got over 6 hours with power still (1 bar) remaining.

I'd love to buy an iPod Touch. But, I just bought the PSP and laptop (plus a 2nd Mac Mini). So, no dice on the iPod Touch according to the wife... tsk tsk
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 5th, 2007 at 01:12 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If it were me, PSP na. Apple was never known for games anyway.

Besides, it makes absolutely no sense for me to strain my eyes watching movies on a piffling color display, iPod video or not.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    If it were me, PSP na. Apple was never known for games anyway.

Besides, it makes absolutely no sense for me to strain my eyes watching movies on a piffling color display, iPod video or not.

The screen on the original iPod Video might be small. But the one on the iPod Touch is pretty decent although still smaller than the PSP's.

But, they're all ok on flights, especially when flying coach.

Or buy one of this for iPod or PSP. This should be good for some "sosy" points
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; October 5th, 2007 at 01:25 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ipod for me since you have a PSP already, especially if you can get the Ipod Touch. But since no choice ka, get the PSP and sell one of them nalang

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    sell your old PSP and get the new slim PSP (if available). sana meron ganyan din sa skywards.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    The screen on the original iPod Video might be small. But the one on the iPod Touch is pretty decent although still smaller than the PSP's.

But, they're all ok on flights, especially when flying coach.

Or buy one of this for iPod or PSP. This should be good for some "sosy" points
    galeng naman nyan. saan meron nyan at magkano? pwede ba yan sa PSP?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    psp are made for games, pwede din sa music but not that good as that of the ipod which is intended for music.i go for the psp.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Did you know that 8GB Memory Sticks cost more than 10K!?
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Did you know that 8GB Memory Sticks cost more than 10K!?
    $160 ~ P8000 back here. 8gb is still good for around 18 full-blown movies, twice that for 30-minute shows like The Simpsons/Starblazers, or a whole gaggle of YouTube converted videos.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
ipod video or PSP?