1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    it is not even called iPad3.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ipad2.1...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I agree about the iOS being the secret sauce. Apple just keeps on reinventing ways on how to make the fundamental aspects of their devices much better.

I still enjoy my iPad 2. I think it's great how Apple made the iOS a breeze to use so users can get things done without the technology getting in the way.... which is ironic, since I am a techie.

And oh, the A5X is a dual-core CPU with a quad-core GPU.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The new retina screen of the IPad 3(?) will surely be a good photographer's monitor with the higher resolution. Only if the DSLRs can transmit wirelessly to it via wi-fi...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    The new retina screen of the IPad 3(?) will surely be a good photographer's monitor with the higher resolution. Only if the DSLRs can transmit wirelessly to it via wi-fi...
    I sure they will make an app for that.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yun mga may ipad2 mag upgrade ba kayo? Ako nope, will wait till stable na LTE dito sa atin..until then I'm still enjoying my jailbroken ipad2

OT: Paano ko bawasan yun memory ng "other" aside from restoring it to factory? Ano ba yun memory na yun?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    When will they announced the official name of the new iPad?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    A good enough cheap alternative is the ainol novo aurora. 7k lang but better than the original galaxy tab. Comes with ice cream sandwich.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    When will they announced the official name of the new iPad?
    In about a week when they officially launch it. You should know Apple by now.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Don't forget about the one other highlighted feature of the new Ipad... Voice Dictation.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
iPad alternatives