New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Precisely...not to mention pa yung uso na hold up an ng comp shops..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    oldblue,rlp1099,Alpha_One,Syuryuken

Thank you sa mga inputs nyo. I'm planning to set up 7 PC iniatially and work up from them. The set up will be half for gamers and half for internet/document publishing. And much have been shared regarding use of LCD vs. CRT, and I made a conclusion of using CRT since it best fits gaming criteria. Probably I'll use LCD for internet and document publishing PCs. I'll probably use 128MB or 256MB video card.

Alpha_One,
    Saan makakabili ng surplus monitor na sinasabi mo?

NazQ, Galactus,dopamine101,swimstroke,oliver1013

Yeah, it's a very risky business and as of now my computation shows only 14% ROI. To lessen the risk, I've prepared a buffer budget for 12 months just in case the business didn't hit the target interest. At isa pang risk ay nakawan at hold up. Paano kaya maiiwasan ito or ma-lessen ito?

Well, the target market is private high school students this year and college next year. I think the hourly rate will be P15.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Maraming nagsabi na kailangan ng fast internet connection, ano ang tips nyo regarding DSL connection?

I've heard na ang DSL connection speed is related sa distance to PLDT center, mas malapit mas mabilis...so, do I need to be near PLDT to have fast connection?

Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dregz2006 View Post
    oldblue,rlp1099,Alpha_One,Syuryuken

At isa pang risk ay nakawan at hold up. Paano kaya maiiwasan ito or ma-lessen ito?
    As for theft & break-ins, I have "T" and "I" shaped padlock points on my steel gate (so a boltcutter cannot cut that part) and another padlock on the inside of the gate where bolt-cutters cannot get to. Another is the part where you hang the padlocks are also made from spring steel, which is very hard to cut even by bolt cutters.

I also used "armoured" Master padlocks. Those looks like the following:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    good luck sir dregz! if you need computers and network equipment plus structured cabling... I can quote one for you... some with 3 years hardware warranty...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    good luck sir dregz! if you need computers and network equipment plus structured cabling... I can quote one for you... some with 3 years hardware warranty...
    Saan location mo? Bigyan mo ko maganda-gandang presyo at warranty sayo na kami kukuha.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Saan location mo? Bigyan mo ko maganda-gandang presyo at warranty sayo na kami kukuha.
    YM nyo na lang ako sir -- rcelcomputers and location namin near SM Fairview.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    As for theft & break-ins, I have "T" and "I" shaped padlock points on my steel gate (so a boltcutter cannot cut that part) and another padlock on the inside of the gate where bolt-cutters cannot get to. Another is the part where you hang the padlocks are also made from spring steel, which is very hard to cut even by bolt cutters.

I also used "armoured" Master padlocks. Those looks like the following:
    Thanks sa useful advice mo. I'm sure I'll be using these kinds of lock once we get our store set up.

mikmik316,
    I can quote one for you
    I'm planning to purchase the whole set in one of the main PC stores like PC Express, PC Corner Online, etc. Maybe you could give me your e-mail address so, I could ask for your quote. It will probably around late March to April.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
internet cafe business