New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    Meron...if you can view it in your monitor at a good size (na hindi pa obvious ang pixelation) and if you have photoshop (and know how to use it).

Steps:
    1) view it in the screen (pede kahit anong program to view it) at a size na okay (the bigger the better) and yet hindi pa nagpipixelate yung image.
    2) then move your mouse pointer so that hindi ito naka harang sa image mo na gusto.
    3) then prese the PRT SC (print screen) botton. this will capture the screen image sa memory ng computer mo.
    4) open photoshop and open a new file, meron lalabas na screen properties muna...change the RESOLUTION (by the default it ay 72 pixels per inch) to 300 pixels per inch. Going higher will be good but the file size will also increase.
    5) then click OK
    6) when the "blank" image appears, click on the Edit ang then PASTE.
    7) yung kinapture mo sa screen will be the one pasted.
    8) crop the image that you want and if you know how to work around with photoshop manipute the mo na lang ang contrast and other picture color manipulation function nito to achieve your desired clarity.
    9) then do a test print of your picture.

HTH
    tried it, pixelated pa rin. 360x250 pixels lang ang resolution kasi ng pic file na binigay

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    no known run-around dyan sir. i do poster designs as part of my company services. malabo na yan. you'll just be expanding the pixels.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ayush din mag-business yan picture company no. hawag leeg hehehe. meron pa isa ganyan: blow-up babies sa gateway.

they all use macs.

yan ang pangarap ko itayo sa future na business.

kung 10k isang file, kontratahin mo yun bantay hehehe. i'm sure photo database nila either nasa Iphoto Library lang or Adobe Bridge with metadata for easy search and retrieval.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    same problem here. blow-up babies grabe! blown-up prices! i had to stick with child's play due to the better offer that they have. pero prices for prints are really kinda expensive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Improve quality of low-res pics