New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 243
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,509
    #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Mas clear pa nga yung Haier/Sanyo kesa LG. Sharp Aquos na kinuha ko magandang picture quality.
    Sir... parehong HD or full hd---------- pangit picture quality ng LG compare sa iba?

    puro LG kasi tv ko... sa panigin ko maganda naman ang PQ... pero wala nga lang akong comparison...

    next time ill buy ibang brands... Nag hahanap ako 55" and above-- i saw one on sale 55" devant.. mura lang nasa 65k lang ata yun...

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,105
    #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    yep my fault dahil kasi sa promo

    mas pino pa nga yung picture quality ng china made na Matrix
    What promo sir?

    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    pinabalik ko kanina yung dineliver na LG 39LN5400 ampangit ng picture quality at mabagal kahit sa movies lang. doon na lang ako sa hindi naka-promo na Bravia
    Interesting experience. I was just at Anson's last weekend looking at Smart TVs of LG. Wife was shopping for shoes at HP so after I chose the designs I like for her to choose from, I bailed out and went to the appliance shop. I was amazed at the rate these Smart Tvs are selling nowadays. Imagine, a Full HD 3D WiFi Smart TV for only 26,000! Series 66, 32 inches, borderless. The one with border is 24,000, same everything except for that unsightly border. Quite satisfied with display performance and clarity. I am interested in the 42 series 69 (borderless) or 62. Both at more or less 60K with a Home Theater 3D Blu-Ray. It's not exactly Harman Kardon level but it's decent enough.

    It also has dual play 3D tech so it's like having two TVs in one. hehe.

    Maybe you got a lemon or a defective unit. In any case, our sony bravia is still stellar though but I want to replace it because it's not a smart TV. This LG one can record shows even if it is off. It's got voice command and is also a full web browser. I don't understand what's up with Sony why they don't implement full web browsing in their Smart TVs (since I've checked). So far, it's the only thing stopping me from getting a Sony again. My wife strongly prefers the Sony though so I don't know the fate of those LG 3D Smart TVs ending up in our house.


    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Mas clear pa nga yung Haier/Sanyo kesa LG. Sharp Aquos na kinuha ko magandang picture quality.
    The quattron tech of Sharp is interesting although useless because I have yet to see a video mastered for four-color primary video. It made me realize I'd be paying for something that there's no way for me to use. Sharp is reputable when it comes to quality though, good choice regardless. :-)

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #53
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Sir... parehong HD or full hd---------- pangit picture quality ng LG compare sa iba?

    puro LG kasi tv ko... sa panigin ko maganda naman ang PQ... pero wala nga lang akong comparison...

    next time ill buy ibang brands... Nag hahanap ako 55" and above-- i saw one on sale 55" devant.. mura lang nasa 65k lang ata yun...
    Sir manikis, ang maganda sa devant eh malakas ung sounds.

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,556
    #54
    diba mga gadgets like TV tumataas ang presyo pag last qtr of the year then babagsak ulit pag first quarter ..

    pero is it true ung panel ng Devant eh gawa ng samsung..???

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,556
    #55
    last month my sister and I went to buy my mom a new LG 42 inches LED with home theater * 28k

    the sales guy gave us a good discount.. around 20% discount

    natakot ata nung sinabi kong tignan natin sa kabilang mall meron din ganitong package kasi

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    26,770
    #56
    Also, one of my preference in choosing an LED tv is that I see to it it could play all my movie files. Afaik, hindi mapili ang LG as compared to other brands.

  7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    8,331
    #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    What promo sir?
    free home theater system


    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Also, one of my preference in choosing an LED tv is that I see to it it could play all my movie files. Afaik, hindi mapili ang LG as compared to other brands.
    panong hindi mapili? e wala namang pinipili ang TV





    :retzing:

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    39,046
    #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Also, one of my preference in choosing an LED tv is that I see to it it could play all my movie files. Afaik, hindi mapili ang LG as compared to other brands.
    Parang ang labo yata nito, a.....

    Papaanong magiging mapili ang TV?

    Are you referring to the clear motion rate? If yes, e di dapat mong itanong ang spec na iyan!

    O, may natutunan ka na naman... Next time, siguradong expert ka na niyan sa ibang threads...

    20.2K:flush:

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,556
    #59
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post


    Parang ang labo yata nito, a.....

    Papaanong magiging mapili ang TV?

    Are you referring to the clear motion rate? If yes, e di dapat mong itanong ang spec na iyan!

    O, may natutunan ka na naman... Next time, siguradong expert ka na niyan sa ibang threads...

    20.2K:flush:
    he's probably trying to say the movie format once it plugged in USB (mp4,avi,etc..)

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    39,046
    #60

    ^ ^ ^ That makes sense bro.,- if the TV has a USB input... Nowadays, all popular formats are supported.

    An adjunct Media Player ang sagot diyan.... Puwede kahit saang TV.....

    20.2K:flush:

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

I'm about to buy a LED TV, but when do prices go down?