New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If ever I get the inclination (and the means) to get an mp3 player, I'd stay away from the iPod. Dati nagagandahan ako sa kanya, pero ngayon masyado na siyang common for me. And I don't find the styling too appealing i.e. bland shape, bland color. Plus there are other PMP brands out there that pack more features and cost less.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Psp

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    i have the ipod video pero lately para gusto ko nano na lang coz I'm using it sa gym and outdoors. all I can say is i'm glad I bought the ipod, sobrang daming freeware software to support the Ipod. that's the advantage of so many people around the world owning an Ipod. they get to be productive of it and sharing resources with it is a bonus. dunno 'bout others though.
    What kind of program you used to convert a video.. I haven't tried my Ipod video..I don't have a quicktime full version the one included in the CD is not full version.. Any site you can share??

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dati meron ako Creative, Rhumba and Movo....naliitan ako sa capacity since Im using it as a portable drive.. Now Im using I-pod video 60GB

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Rio Carbon (5 gig) ang sa akin. It's a worthy competitor of the Ipod mini. Wala lang masyadong accessories di tulad ng Ipod. Thinking about buying the Ipod video (30 gig).

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yung mini ko mag wawan year na, at minsan ko lg talga nagamit, at yun pinahiram ko na lg sa pinsan ko. Reklamo ko lg , minsan na restored factory settings ko kasi nawala lahat ng songs.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock
    What kind of program you used to convert a video.. I haven't tried my Ipod video..I don't have a quicktime full version the one included in the CD is not full version.. Any site you can share??
    IpodVideora Converter

http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/

Itunes can covert naman your video to Ipod Format pero matagal unlike the videora tolerable naman. converting an entire DVD mpeg4 movie (700MB++ file size) will take 20-25 minutes sa videora.

Ipod Video is great if you'll watch from the Ipod screen. hindi nagskip like when you're viewing sa cellphone or pda. kaya lang dali maubos battery. but if you'll watch sa bigger screen like TV or Projector, comparable to VCD quality lang sya.
    Last edited by oldblue; April 29th, 2006 at 04:00 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sisingit lang ako. For sale 3 pc protector 900 petot for ipod video.
    nagkamali kase ako bili.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ipod video is great! especially in my field where i have to store and present videos sa tv monitors. for the car try the belkin tunebase fm transmitter. no static and very handy with a gooseneck and all

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
I-Pod pa rin ba?