New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    check out sony mp3s they came out with those bean shaped mp3s, looks cool

im using a creative, definitely masmaganda sound quality plus no need for software to transfer songs, drag and drop lang. removable battery, unlike ipods. wtf, ipods cant play wma files?!?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    or mag sony psp na lang... bukod sa games, pwede pang movies at music videos and syempre mp3's... mejo mahal nga lang...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    iPod video... ito ang maganda.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    iPod Nano da best sakin, cool looks at super liit! kasi libre TY ebnc :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    depends on the user. i prefer an mp3 player with an fm tuner. mabilis ako magsawa. ok lang sa kin kahit walang lcd display basta good ang sound quality. currently, i use my other celphone (nok ngage classic) as my mp3 player, fm tuner, video player and portable console since i don't have the moolah for a psp. pero for a daughter, mas ok na siguro ang ipod. cute ang dating. sana kung meron lang ganito
    sa pilipinas. it's a great alternative for the shuffle para sa akin.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako, honestly, di ko type yung bagong Nano or Video. parang ang fragile eh.
    that's why i am still keeping my 4G-20GB. kung papalitan ko siguro eh Creative na rin o kaya Archos.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fLaKeZ
    whats the difference between i-pod and those generic mp3 players? sound quality or capacity lang?
    the hype and the price.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Creative Zen Vision:M for me!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i have the ipod video pero lately para gusto ko nano na lang coz I'm using it sa gym and outdoors. all I can say is i'm glad I bought the ipod, sobrang daming freeware software to support the Ipod. that's the advantage of so many people around the world owning an Ipod. they get to be productive of it and sharing resources with it is a bonus. dunno 'bout others though.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Don't get the Nano, it's rubbish. The generic players floating around 7k and below are excellent if you want Nano capacity. Also, the generic players can more easily function as USB storage devices (damn iTunes)!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
I-Pod pa rin ba?