New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    +1 Mabagal talaga ang HTC Touch. Nag test drive ako nyan sa GH. Mabagal sya.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    mukahng okay yung slide a! pero basa muna tayo ng review.... i wonder why theyre not using xscale?
    I think that will probably drive the cost higher for the HTC... they (HTC) wanted to launch their product at a lower price to kill the iPhone or at least beat them on market share...

iPhone damn fast, but after 5 min of continuous use it gets hot at the back. At least the demo phone that I tried, hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    i'd get the touch in a heartbeat BUT the processor is a bit sloooow compared to my 6828. engot din ang htc hindi man lang nilagyan ng XScale. but again the form factor is sooo nice. and yep, ang mura niyan sa HK. International warranty pa. my friend had his hong kong bought touch serviced here at no cost.
    Where's the service center of HTC?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Support via Phone:
    Philippines +63-272-833-88 Mon-Sat 9am-6pm

Philippines Service Center:
    Address: 147, Yakal St. Makati City, Philippines
    Tel: +632 7283388
    Fax: +632 7283333
    Operating hours:
    1.Service date: Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)
    2.Service hour: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Monday to Friday )
    3.Service hour: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM (Saturday)

http://www.asia.htc.com/Asia/SEA/support_sc.html#ph

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks russ!

I might be getting the HTC Touch today. Nasira na yung Asus P525 ko. Dropped it while biking, ayaw na mag ON kahit anong gawin ko.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Mukhang mas Ok yung HTC TyTnII kesa HTC Touch sabi ng friend mo na tech ng HTC sirain daw ang HTC Touch almost everyday 3 units ang na pasok sa kanya panay ang Hang unlike TyTnII

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got myself a HTC Touch last week. Loved its form factor. Very thin, thinner than most regular cellphones. The touch screen is very very responsive, the most responsive touch screen of all the PDAs I've owned and used. I can text with one hand using PhonePad on the touch screen without any difficulty.

The processor might be a bit slow, but there are overclocking softwares that would add some speed to the unit. There are also custom ROMS that can be flashed to the Touch that are faster than the OEM ROM. I have already flashed mine using Swiftblade's Black 2.20 ROM. (The latest fron Swiftblade is already ver.3.02). Using Swiftblade's ROM also increased the available memory quite a lot from it's measly built-in memory.

The speaker and loudspeaker (speakerphone) of the Touch is also considerably louder than my previous PDA phones, hence I don't need to manually modify each of my ringtones/text tones to increase the volumes.

The TouchFLO is a great addition to the Touch. I can do almost anything with just a slide of my finger: making a call, turning ON/OFF wireless connections, playing music, watching video, etc. All of which are integrated into what HTC calls The CUBE.

The only gripe I have with the Touch is the lack of 3G/HSDPA and small memory. Otherwise, this would be the ultimate PDA phone of the year.

As for HTC TyTN II, the price is almost twice that of the Touch and the physical size is also a lot larger than the Touch. If you're used to ordinary cellphones, the size of the TyTN II might set you back.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Boybi
    magkano TyTn II dyan sa manila pati na din THC Touch magkano bili mo?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The official retail price of TyTN II is at P45,500.00 while the Touch is P29,900.00. Bought my Touch for P27,500.00 cash.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Thanks Boybi good deal na pala yung offer ng friend ko sakin fo TyTn II for 33,000 sa peso na medyo mura kasi working sya sa HTC

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
HTC touch