New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    post naman kayo mga bro ng set up niyo para may idea ako kung pano ko set up home theater ko. tia

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    hi guys!!
    im one of the new guys on the block. just recently purchased a ganzklar LCD 26 HD3 Tv.. was it worth it ba?? have no idea whats the pros and cons pagdating sa LCD eh. though its kinda cheaper but comparing to other brands of LCD, i think they almost have the same Specs??? thanks guys, ill appreciate whatever your comment (s) are.

Kinda too late to do anything if we said your LCD TV is the worst TV on the market, right?

So best to just enjoy your purchase.

What people might post here might not be stuff you would want to know.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    post naman kayo mga bro ng set up niyo para may idea ako kung pano ko set up home theater ko. tia

What you looking for? ... LCD TV? Projector?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i already have LED TV but can't decide how i should mount it and where to place the speakers.

i was thinking of something like this

but having kids at home, i'm not sure if it's a good idea to place the speakers around the house.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i already have LED TV but can't decide how i should mount it and where to place the speakers.

The TV should be placed at a level you are comfortable, generally horizontally eye level when you are seated properly. Mounting your screen on the wall would solve one problem (including your mentioned kids problem) but you will still need a shelf for the players, amplifier, etc. and should look clean so wires must be hidden somehow.

I have seen some setups with a false wall to mount the TV, players, etc and to hide all the ugly wires and cables as well.

but having kids at home, i'm not sure if it's a good idea to place the speakers around the house.

Generally with (small) kids, it's best to either have the speakers mounted on the walls or ceiling.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i wanted closed shelves for the dvd player and other stuff, but couldn't find closed shelves for tv halos lahat open maybe i should just have it custom made which will probably cheaper.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    any body here who has tried this box that enables you to do "wireless" w/ your rear speakers? i saw this one at Bose. how is it... ok ba? ok ito kasi this eliminates the wires from the main ampli. that goes to your rear speakers.

pero ang di maganda....yung L&R na rear speakers connected pa rin sa "box" na yun, so not 100% wireless.......

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    hi guys!!
    im one of the new guys on the block. just recently purchased a ganzklar LCD 26 HD3 Tv.. was it worth it ba?? have no idea whats the pros and cons pagdating sa LCD eh. though its kinda cheaper but comparing to other brands of LCD, i think they almost have the same Specs??? thanks guys, ill appreciate whatever your comment (s) are.

now that you've already bought it, you can tell yourself if it's worth it or not. . .dapat nagtanong-tanong ka muna, bro

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007

better get those models with smaller but able rear speakers that you can mount on the ceiling--ansagwa yata ng me wires on the floor, kahit na ipailalim mo sa carpet. . .mas ok ang rear speakers kapag mas malayo sa yo

tapos dapat ang sub-woofer nasa gitna

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    any body here who has tried this box that enables you to do "wireless" w/ your rear speakers? i saw this one at Bose. how is it... ok ba? ok ito kasi this eliminates the wires from the main ampli. that goes to your rear speakers.

pero ang di maganda....yung L&R na rear speakers connected pa rin sa "box" na yun, so not 100% wireless.......

Each wireless speaker system have different sound quality. I suggest an audio audition to test sound quality before investing.

Home Theater Thread