New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Na drain yung battery tas i forgot to charge it, the next day..it just wont start until later this evening.

anyone who has the same problem as mine?

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkaboy View Post
    Na drain yung battery tas i forgot to charge it, the next day..it just wont start until later this evening.

anyone who has the same problem as mine?

thanks

yung ibang gadgets pag na drain ang battery, kailangan isaksak ng matagal bago mag charge ang battery...bak ganun nangyari sayo mehn.
    have you tried using a different battery?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i forgot to charge mine for 1 week, pagcharge ku ok naman uli, but all the programs that i installed were erased pati mga files na nakasave sa memory ng unit

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ewan ko bro, it just didnt start, i tried charging it for 5straight hours, but nothing happened. Pinabalik ko na lg sa smart, ayaw ko na mag XDA!..IMO.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganun talaga ang XDA...i use to have an XDA2... nagkaganyan din. I-remove and replaced the battery several times bago ito nagboot-up.

anyway XDA is not really that worth it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You have to press the soft reset for the XDA Mini to turn ON again because it 'remembers' that the battery is already drained, thus preventing the unit to turn ON to preserve what's left of the backup battery so the data won't be erased. Sometimes, reinstalling the battery will also do the trick since the unit will also soft reset in this way.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sometimes there is a need for Hard Resetting for the phone to Turn On Again.. always happened to me before in my XDAII.. it wont charge even if you plug it in for 24 hours.. you have to reset it or hard reset it..

XDA phones are really useful and very well it's worth IMO.. if you know how the XDA works you will never want a Nokia phone ever again.. (that's in my case) been using XDA series since 2002.. i got free N70me and N80ie from Smart and sold it to buy an 02 Exec a.k.a. Dopod900 and i really love it.. you just really need to know stuff about the XDA's to appreciate it more.. unlike the Nokia which is VERY user friendly..

HELP: my XDA mini wont start.