New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    meron akong png alis jan sa exiplorer. exe..... kya nga lng nkalimutan ko kung saang site ko nkuha un. bgay u n lng me email address mo pra send ko sau. newbie lng ako pero ntanggal ko ung exiplorer gamit un.

2. Join Date
    May 2007

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Isn't explorer.exe the hard drive mismo? If you click on any folder, it's the explorer program. I don't think it's that.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    hindi nga un ^_^

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    with that kind of message, parang may dinagdag lang sa mga start up ng PC nyo po. Try msconfig, disable nyo ung mga nde nyo kilalang programs na tumatakbo sa start up. Saw your thread also in TPC, their suggestions might also help

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    try to search here the avast antivirus http://soft-best.net/ meron po diyan

medyo malabo ang sreen shot niyo sir wala bang mas malinbaw?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I'm pretty sure that that's just a WinPopup message. Do you have SP2?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    "PROMISE???

I am still waiting for the strawberry coming from my Baguio! Pls.. Help!"

That's the weirdest dialogue box I've seen thus far.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    with that kind of message, parang may dinagdag lang sa mga start up ng PC nyo po. Try msconfig, disable nyo ung mga nde nyo kilalang programs na tumatakbo sa start up.
    Try what Mhelskie suggested bro, it might help. From what I see, it could be a program that gets started along with other legitimate programs. And it is possible that multiple instances sya of the same virus/spyware which means it could have different filenames just incase one gets deleted.

Go to Start- Run -type msconfig then ENTER. Go to "Startup " tab, you should see all programs that starts when windows starts. Then make a "Best/Looks familiar" guess which ones are goofy and which one are legit. Uncheck the goofy ones and press the OK button, windows will ask you to restart to take effect changes. btw, since u still have access to internet, you can google one by one the programs to check if their goofy. =)

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    "PROMISE???

I am still waiting for the strawberry coming from my Baguio! Pls.. Help!"

That's the weirdest dialogue box I've seen thus far.
    Well, it could be a "friendly" prank meant for a friend of some random IT student that spread far beyond its intended audience. It's not unheard of.

Kung hindi ma double click ang HD, try right-click->open. Might be an autorun script designed to keep the virus spreading.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Help me on this virus? spyware?