New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Since my Sony 27inch CRT has now some issues after 10 years of use, I am scouting for a replacement, hopefully 2nd trier LED TV 32 inch. I have read before that Hisense is somehow connected with DeVant, and the latter has some known issues, although Hisense is a known more than DeVant, I am still not quiet certain with TCL...

Hisense 32K220 32″ Smart TV with a built-in ISDB-T has a tempting price at P 9,850.00 price in SM... while a TCL 32d2710 also a Smart TV with a built-in ISDB-T but at P 11,590.00...

Which should I choose?
    As of now I'd go for De Vant since ISDB-T ready na.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    My TCL CRT tv is still running (although with green images) after like 16 years.

I'd go for TCL. At least they have ad running on ESPN website. Mejo international na ito.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Learned the same thing. We were initially impressed by the features of the Hisense 32" smart TV but we found it lacking so we returned it two days later. The installed Netflix app was not working and Hisense helpdesk informed us it requires a patch. Kudos to Anson's for processing the return with no fuzz at all.

We opted for the more expensive (30% more) Samsung 32" smart TV. No problems at all.
    The Hisense 32" 720p LED is still a good choice as a pure non-smart TV. In my case, our TV was selling at half-price at Best Buy for a few days. We already use a PS3 as a Netflix player.

Anyway, Hisense seems to have improved its patch schedule because the Netflix app worked the last time I hooked up an Ethernet cable. I had to turn it off immediately because I had moved one Netflix usage to our PS3. The other is on my PC.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    mas mahal hisense.
    i bought a TCL 29" LED for about P8k+ for my folks.
    so far ok naman.
    Parang mahal yata sir. We got a Haier 32 inch LED last Sunday and only paid 8.3k

Was supposed to get the Hisense dapat. Almost 9k siya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by crazy_boy; August 8th, 2016 at 10:59 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12