New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Since my Sony 27inch CRT has now some issues after 10 years of use, I am scouting for a replacement, hopefully 2nd trier LED TV 32 inch. I have read before that Hisense is somehow connected with DeVant, and the latter has some known issues, although Hisense is a known more than DeVant, I am still not quiet certain with TCL...

Hisense 32K220 32″ Smart TV with a built-in ISDB-T has a tempting price at P 9,850.00 price in SM... while a TCL 32d2710 also a Smart TV with a built-in ISDB-T but at P 11,590.00...

Which should I choose?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Since my Sony 27inch CRT has now some issues after 10 years of use, I am scouting for a replacement, hopefully 2nd trier LED TV 32 inch. I have read before that Hisense is somehow connected with DeVant, and the latter has some known issues, although Hisense is a known more than DeVant, I am still not quiet certain with TCL...

Hisense 32K220 32″ Smart TV with a built-in ISDB-T has a tempting price at P 9,850.00 price in SM... while a TCL 32d2710 also a Smart TV with a built-in ISDB-T but at P 11,590.00...

Which should I choose?
    pagawa nyo po?
    it may be cheaper than you think.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I got a hisense on the recommendation of our member jun_aka_pekto. Mine is 20" P4100

How about Sharp?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    go for TCl .may nabili ako 3 years na hindi pa bumibigay gamit ko as monitor

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I read somewhere Hisense is China's best brand. Not sure how meaningful that is.

I bought a 32" Hisense 720p LED TV back in 2014 to put in the kitchen. It was the cheapest 32" TV I can find. The price was cheap enough that I wouldn't cry over it if it broke.

So far, it's been good. The picture quality with our cable box is excellent. As a basic TV, it's very good. As a smart TV? It seemed okay. But, software updates tend to be slow. Something to keep in mind. If say, Netflix requires a firmware update from Hisense, you won't be able to run it until Hisense puts out the update.

I always hook up devices to it. So, the smart part isn't important. To you, it may matter more.

laptop-hinsense-tv.jpg

In short........

Hisense as a regular TV? Excellent!

As a smart TV? Yuk!
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 7th, 2016 at 10:38 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    i'm not really familiar w/ hisense. but i do know TCL makes pretty good stuff. i have a few of their phones under the Alcatel and Flash brands

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Buy the cheapest. Kung nasira, bumili ka ulit. At least bagong model na naman naman ang TV mo.

Kung yung matibay ang bibilhin mo, nakadaming features na ang iba, buhay pa! Maiiwan ka na kasi manghihinayang kang ipamigay para mapalitan.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    You can't go wrong with TCL pero kung nagtitipid ka Hanabishi at least made in the Ph pa.

LIVING ROOM | Products | Hanabishi

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mas mahal hisense.
    i bought a TCL 29" LED for about P8k+ for my folks.
    so far ok naman.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I read somewhere Hisense is China's best brand. Not sure how meaningful that is.

I bought a 32" Hisense 720p LED TV back in 2014 to put in the kitchen. It was the cheapest 32" TV I can find. The price was cheap enough that I wouldn't cry over it if it broke.

So far, it's been good. The picture quality with our cable box is excellent. As a basic TV, it's very good. As a smart TV? It seemed okay. But, software updates tend to be slow. Something to keep in mind. If say, Netflix requires a firmware update from Hisense, you won't be able to run it until Hisense puts out the update.

I always hook up devices to it. So, the smart part isn't important. To you, it may matter more.

laptop-hinsense-tv.jpg

In short........

Hisense as a regular TV? Excellent!

As a smart TV? Yuk!
    Learned the same thing. We were initially impressed by the features of the Hisense 32" smart TV but we found it lacking so we returned it two days later. The installed Netflix app was not working and Hisense helpdesk informed us it requires a patch. Kudos to Anson's for processing the return with no fuzz at all.

We opted for the more expensive (30% more) Samsung 32" smart TV. No problems at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast