New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TV Patrol ran two separate reports on this issue already. according to them, they have been receiving alot of complaints lately about these sites....groupon, ensogo, etc.

we know that they really offer great buys. but do you trust them?

DTI has been involved already about this issue.

personally, i use it. have bought a few items and services thru these websites. and so far so good!!!!

kayo? please share your thoughts......

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    actually good for consumers bad for businesses yan eh

businesses sacrifice profit margin para sa ganyan

buti na lang, consumer ako!!!

admin.....i apologize. please edit my title of the thread. i can't edit anymore. please change "u" to "you". baka ma infraction na naman ako.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Dito sa opisina,- popular ang ensogo... At maraming nakakuha ng magandang presyo sa kanilang vacation travel, dining et al....

More power to the consumers!...

15.0K:smoke:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sino daw mga nagcocomplain? mga costumer o mga tindahan?

consumers. usually travel packages. when they try using the coupon by calling the travel agencies, they can't get any confirmation. same with the flights.

some of the sites, nag close na daw.

how do these sites earn? eh ang mura mura talaga ng mga deals nila? my team in the office got coupons from groupon for florsheim shoes. we paid 2,800HKD. when we picked up the shoes, it was sold at almost 8,000HKD.

no prob din.. pero nung nagbayad ako sa lbc ng dragon pay ko, ung teller ask me regarding these.. kasi may mga friend ya na di maavail mga trips.. so far mostly items and 1 new year hotel accomodation lang naman palang.. so far no hassle.

pero kung titignan nyo, at susuriin, di LAHAT ay makakamura kayo.. infact mas mahal pa nga ng onti

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    groupon business model --

groupon sends customers to businesses and gets a cut from the businesses

groupon emails customers daily deals. when a certain number of customers sign up for the deal, the deal is on. when not enough customers sign up, there's no deal

businesses sacrifice profit margin believing Groupon deals will help them gain customers who would go back to them without going thru Groupon

but those deals only attract bargain hunters who won't go back until there's another deal

kaya sabi ko it's good for consumers and bad for businesses
    Last edited by uls; February 27th, 2012 at 05:40 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    they dont earn.. it's part of advertising.. hoping the customer will go back and avail of their products again even after the promo..

talagang palugi na yan.. usually nag offer sila 30% to 50% off.. tapos yung site gets 10% to 30% pa.. so wala na talaga natitira.. ok lang yung big business like hotels.. pero yung maliliit na nagsisimula pa lang na companies.. palugi talaga.. they're hoping lang na makilala yung company nila..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
group buying sites....should or should you not use?