New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bumili na lang kasi kayo ng Xbox 360 or PS3 kasing mahal na yun ng video card ninyo if ever you want this to run smoothly in your PC... Dati PC gamer din ako pero quits na ako kasi year in and year out lakin ng gastos sa upgrade if you want to play the new games smoothly.... Unlike console isang P20,000 lang good na for 5 years. Since then my PC has been crap good only for visiting here in Tsikot

Pssttt merong Capt. Hook version ang Xbox 360 just in case di nyo kaya yung price ng PS3 games....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    wala pa ba sa pc?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Wala pa, at malamang kung magkakaroon man matagal pa yan. If the past was any indication baka late this year na or next year pa yan sa PC...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hindi ba to tatakbo sa nvidia 8400 graphics?? :confused:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Dunno matagal na akong out of the PC scene kaya di ko na alam ano ang latest na hardware.... Basta ako nakakalaro na ako ngayon and thats the important thing....

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    kahit sa pirate wala pa din?

anu pong time frame nito? 90's?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    is it just me or does the game do a worse job of holding your attention than the previous games? for some reason it's not as addictive as the old ones (i liked 3 the best). maybe it gets better in later stages, or maybe there's not enough new stuff...?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its like drinking the first bottle of Coke when your are thirsty. This is already the 4th bottle so baka mas mabilis ka na magsawa. Pero I still think this is the best GTAIV ceause there is just so much more to do in this game then the past games. Its more realistic too dati if you have a wanted level all you had to do is go back to your house and save the game and the police is gone. Now, the police can bust inside your house and still arrest you kaya you really have to shake them off....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Its like drinking the first bottle of Coke when your are thirsty. This is already the 4th bottle so baka mas mabilis ka na magsawa. Pero I still think this is the best GTAIV ceause there is just so much more to do in this game then the past games. Its more realistic too dati if you have a wanted level all you had to do is go back to your house and save the game and the police is gone. Now, the police can bust inside your house and still arrest you kaya you really have to shake them off....

anu pa sir tidus? how bout sa mga cars?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    may starex limousine na? :bwahaha:

sir tidus: naku ang hirap na ah same cheats pa as gta san andreas? kase when i get wanted i just type "aezakmi" and its done hihihi

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Grand Theft Auto IV - The Greatest Game of All Time