The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Treo 750 is pretty good

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Stay away from the O2 Stealth. It is the most buggy phone we've owned. it's too hard to use the hardware keypad for SMS, halos impossible na. Bought it for my wife last November, instead of gawing main phone, naging backup phone nalang sya.

Most PDA Phones are not network locked. Wala yatang capability na mai-lock ang mga ito, so no problem on this part.

Just make sure na English version ang OS ng phone, unless ok lang sa inyo ang Chinese ang mga menus. Although pwede naman i-flash yung ROM (OS) to English or vice-versa, mawawala naman yung warranty if you did so.

mas mura pa pala dyan sa atin. malamang dyan na nga ako bumili. hmmmmmm.... so mukha lang maganda yung O2 Stealth? what about 02 atom? mas prefer kasi n mrs may keypad kasi text addict sya eh , yung di sana siya mahihirapan.
    btw, may Blackberry ba sa atin?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a question comes to mind, can your wifey handle a high-tech gadget and use it's full potential and not just use it as a glorified telephone?

I know someone who had never used her celfone beyond call & txt features even if it has digital camera, internet via GPRS, FM radio, alarm clock, scheduler, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    Hi guys!
    i'm planning to buy my lovely wifey a PDA phone for her upcoming birthday.
    the problem is i'm a person who's knows nothing about gadgets.
    PDA, MP3/MP4, PSP....i just hear of them but i only have a 3-year old cellphone, that's all i know.
    so now i'm looking at different PDA phone models/brand. saw the likes of O2, Dopod, Palm, HP and others.
    what brand and model would you guys suggest, and why?
    BTW, i'll buy the unit in HK coz its cheaper, would it be compatible with our local system in phil?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    P990i

I have mine for a month now, and can honestly say I didnt have any problem with my phone. F/W is R7A001

I have installed Google Earth Mobile and is working fine.
    Wifi is working too, paired it with my Siemens Gigaset bought in Switzerland, no problem! web access is almost the same speed when using 3G as a stand alone web browser.
    Quick Office is also handy....
    and most of all it still looks, and feel like a phone and not a PDA. just my opinion

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wala naka try ng SE m600i dito? ganda kc ng white :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala kasing camera ang M600.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsso...tures-1318.php

you can take the flip out and it looks like PDA already

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    Hi guys!
    i'm planning to buy my lovely wifey a PDA phone for her upcoming birthday.
    the problem is i'm a person who's knows nothing about gadgets.
    PDA, MP3/MP4, PSP....i just hear of them but i only have a 3-year old cellphone, that's all i know.
    so now i'm looking at different PDA phone models/brand. saw the likes of O2, Dopod, Palm, HP and others.
    what brand and model would you guys suggest, and why?
    BTW, i'll buy the unit in HK coz its cheaper, would it be compatible with our local system in phil?
    E61 is nice phone to operate. very simple and fast. sa HK kabi-kabilaan ang Wireless internet, kahit saan kami tumigil at magpahinga, may free internet access ako. the screen is ok na din for viewing websites.

yun nga lang HK proved to me that I dont need the E61 nor anymore PDA phone with Wifi. ang hirap dalhin pag naglilibot/nag-totour, very bulky sya dalhin

so I sold it shorty after my return here hehehe

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    a question comes to mind, can your wifey handle a high-tech gadget and use it's full potential and not just use it as a glorified telephone?

I know someone who had never used her celfone beyond call & txt features even if it has digital camera, internet via GPRS, FM radio, alarm clock, scheduler, etc.

im sure she can handle a PDA. anyway marami syang cellphones, pero i wanted something more high-tech at sophisticated lalo mahilig tumambay sa starbuko, sarap ng alang trabaho no?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Kung available ang mga Asus PDA Phone i think sulit eto kasi seamless sync with the PC and may Skype

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Good PDA Phone, any suggestions?