New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by downshift2 View Post
    ano internet speed ng weroam?reliable ba?kasi dati ang dami reklamo.
    so far reliable naman siya, connection speed ng weroam prepaid is 220kbps, actual file transfer speed is just slightly faster than dial up, siguro max na naabot ko is nasa around 7 to 8 kb/sec lang... pero ok na rin siya for email and siyempre pang post sa mga car forums tulad ng tsikot habang nasa biyahe ka or in the middle of traffic jam

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    for me I go to weroam but i think globe is more faster than weroam!!! blacklisted na kc aq sa globe eh!!! anybody here working in globe?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    afaik, pang laptop or PC with PCMCIA lang ito. it needs a sim card, don't know if may number itong sim card na pwedeng pantawag or text.
    YAP my # e2 yung simcard mo rin kc yung gagamitin d2!!! check mo site ng globe!!! aq cellpone lng gamit ko sa enternet hook ko nlng sa laptop via infrared or cable para laki din screen iwan ko lng kng pwd sa smart!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baker123 View Post
    sir ang rate sa weroam prepaid walang per kb or hour. per day sila. eto po yung rate.
    WELOAD RATE

1 day P 75.00
    7 days P 405.00
    14days P 675.00
    30days P 1,120.00
    90days P 3,360.00
    180days P 6,720.00
    360days P 13,440.00

i think they have yung advance 6 months or 1year payment. cheaper ofcourse. wala lang ako nung details.
    parang mali to ah!!! lam ko 12months is 20,940thou db!!!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Oh my packages nmn pla ang globe for VISIBILITY eh!
    VISIBILITY 2000 Ph/Month-
    Perfect for:
    Presidents, CEO's, VPs.
    Upper management
    Executives on-the-go all the time

Recommended Hardware:
    HP Compaq nx6120 Notebook PC bundled with Sony Ericsson Wireless PC Card

Universal Access 2000

Monthly Service Fee (MSF)
    Php 2,000
    One Time Charge (OTC)
    Php 2,000
    GPRS Rate / kb
    Unlimited
    WiFi Rate / minute
    Unlimited
    Dial-Up Rate / minute Unlimited

<< BACK TO TOP

VISIBILITY 1800/mONTH
    You’re out of the field but never out of touch with Visibility’s 1800. Unlimited GPRS/ EDGE with Per Minute WiFi and Dial Up. The perfect combo for sales and fields agents that need to access corporate applications and systems anywhere.

Perfect for:
    Sales agents
    Field agents
    Employees who need to send day to day sales reports to corporate headquarters

Recommended Hardware:
    Employees who need to send day to day sales reports to corporate headquarters

Universal Access 1800

Php 1,800
    One Time Charge (OTC)
    Php 2,000
    GPRS Rate / kb
    Unlimited
    WiFi Rate / minute
    Php 2.00
    Dial-Up Rate / minute Php 0.50

VISIBILITY 1500/MONTH

Consume as you want with Visibility 1500. A fully consumable plan that allows you to use what data transport service fits you. If you consistently access data from a variety of sources this might be the perfect plan for you!

Perfect for:
    Middle-management employees with moderate mobile data requirements

Recommended Hardware:
    HP iPAQ H6365

Universal Access 1500

Php 1,500
    One Time Charge (OTC)
    -
    GPRS Rate / kb
    Php 0.105
    WiFi Rate / minute
    Php 1.40
    Dial-Up Rate / minute Php 0.35

VISIBILITY FOR POOR no monthly bill

Need to intermittently access data whenever you need to? Then Visibility 0 is the perfect solution for you. Pay for data transfer that you need. No monthly charges. Just casual connectivity when you want it.

Perfect for:
    Employees with light mobile requirements
    Managers who need occasional access to company information

Recommended Hardware:
    XDA IIs

Universal Access 0

-
    One Time Charge (OTC)
    Php 1,500
    GPRS Rate / kb
    Php 0.15
    WiFi Rate / minute
    Php 2.00
    Dial-Up Rate / minute Php 0.50

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    meron na bang nagsubscribe nito dito sa tsikot? talaga bang 1.4mbps ang speed?

how much kaya ang PCMCIA adapter card for PC?
    I am using one. Globe provided us with a Sony Ericsson EDGE PC Card and the Globe SIM card. The PC Card is simply a PCMCIA card where you can insert the SIM card. The contraption is run by Sony Ericsson application.

From experience, limited ang connection sa 3G and EDGE. Puro GPRS lang makukuha mo. The only time I was able to connect to EDGE was in Malaysia (yes with roaming capabilities then pero sobrang expensive ng charges). Since most of the time GPRS, mabagal ang connection. Definitely hindi aabot ng 1.4mbps. Less than a 56k dial-up lang ang speed (1-20kbps). Makakapag surf ka rin pero mabagal. Ideal lang siya pang download ng emails.

Mapapansin mo din ang signal ng GPRS would interfere with your mouse --- it will move on its own when connected. Nga pala, mahirap ding kumonek sa Internet thru Globe, as expected. 3-6 times before ka makakonek sa GPRS.

IMO, it's not worth it --- unless lagi kang mobile and you always need to get connected to your office.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    *falalofasion: oops mali po ba sir? sorry about that tsikot. yun kasi ang na email sa akin when i asked for the rates regarding the prepaid weroam. my apologies.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baker123 View Post
    *falalofasion: oops mali po ba sir? sorry about that tsikot. yun kasi ang na email sa akin when i asked for the rates regarding the prepaid weroam. my apologies.
    i think tama yan mga rates mo.... yung sinasabi na 20k+ is kasama na yung aircard with 1 year unlimited internet access, which is to be paid one time only, yung succeeding load after a year will be based on the rates na pinakita mo

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    *driven: thanks sir. baka may ibang pricing si sir falafo. yes the prices are for load only. rate ang pinag uusapan diba? tsaka dami kasing !!! kaya takot ako hehehe.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
GLOBE WIRELESS BROADBAND HSPDA  OK bA?