New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry that it was too late na for you to realized the incompetence of Globe...

besides, sa roaming hindi talaga reliable ang pre-paid (lalo na ang globe).

ideal sa roaming ang post-paid (of any network) with at least a P5000 credit limit.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How long has your prepaid account been "roaming"?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    How long has your prepaid account been "roaming"?
    sir na activate yung roaming ko noong January 2007. then every three months tinatawagan ko ang customer service (it requires a big effort to get a hold of somebody) ng Globe para i-renew ang roaming ko (a requirement). i just renewed my roaming last month. i really don't mind calling them to renew my roaming, but the events during the past 36 hours pushed my buttons.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    sorry that it was too late na for you to realized the incompetence of Globe...

besides, sa roaming hindi talaga reliable ang pre-paid (lalo na ang globe).

ideal sa roaming ang post-paid (of any network) with at least a P5000 credit limit.

nagpunta ako sa serramonte (pinoy mall ). i got a smart sim. tuloy na naman ang saya

however, i don't know if i can ever get my 2,000 pesos back.......
    Last edited by n2knee; August 31st, 2007 at 01:07 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Pare just get a Smart simcard transfer mo lahat ng contacts mo dun and use that from now on. A bit more expensive last I heard $25 yata if you're in the US pero consider it peace of mind na lang. They're already roaming, no need to activate of course.

If not download mo yung Chikka messenger. Free text messages to any network sa Pinas, minsan may quota they have to text back so you can earn credit but it automatically renews after 24 hours yata. That's what I do libre text ko to Manila pag nasa bahay ako.

edit: Ah ok you got a Smart sim na pala. Smart move (ang corny ko hahaha)
    Last edited by mbeige; August 31st, 2007 at 06:07 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang kalintekan ng SMART, if your post paid is less than 1200/mo, may 2500 na deposit pa kada roaming... samantalang prepaid wala...

customer service/customer marketing schemes here in this country is pretty shady hehe.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    wala talagang binatbat CS dito satin. masabi lang na pati sila may call center. bobita rin mga agents nila, iba iba ang sinasabi. madalas rin walang alam about sa issue. hay

just recall what happened previously sa PLDT agent na babae na kinawawa ng customer, who is tama naman. we are paying for quality of service hindi para magtyaga sa palpak sa device or service tapos tayo pa uli magpapakahirap kumontact sa kanila for help. WTF!!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung merun kang kakilala sa pinas, ipawork-out mo yung Globe mo (sila mag-inquire sa status)...then the best would be send the sim to pinas para dito ipasa and load or convert to G-Cash.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Got the same dilemna 3 weeks ago. nakakabwisit nga ang hotline nila walang sumasagot ngaun, even their online site ala kang mahita.

what i did is let my sis in law renew my roaming personally toa globe center. and after 24 hours it's ok.

before you don't have to renew your roaming for a year but now they made it quarterly ata or bi-annual na.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Problem with Pinoys in these jobs is that they cannot adapt to situations that calls for initiative. Most of the time they rely on orders and chain of command/procedure. That's why they stammer, and that's why they cannot deliver.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
is Globe Telecom experiencing technical difficulties?