The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yup. Here’s the math:

Option A: Plan 1999 (+1450 for the phone) - 15GB data, iPhone 13 Pro 128GB
    - Total Cash Out for 24 months: 82,776

Option B: Plan 999 20GB data + iPhone 13 Pro 128GB from Abensons (64k)
    - Total Cash out for 24 months: 87,976

Around 5k cheaper over 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks jut. Didn't know may iPhone pala sa abenson. I'll try to inquire sa Smart. Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    OT, Boss Bratpaq, ano ung avatar mo? Can't make it out, curious lang [emoji16]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    OT, Boss Bratpaq, ano ung avatar mo? Can't make it out, curious lang [emoji16]
    Grados headphones. Di ko na maalala ano anong mga model. That was during EB of headphiles.org. That is my favorite brand pero I only bought sr-80i model.

Sent from my EB2103 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    After more than 10 years of being a Globe postpaid subscriber, i have switched to Smart prepaid via the number porting service. Transition was smooth naman.

Laking tipid cause im using this offer of Smart prepaid via the Giga Life app

Unli calls and text to all network, 6GB data valid for 90 days, all for 599. Walang ganyang offer sa postpaid.

Thank you for this idea.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    As with any other networks, you have to purchase at least once a year or your prepaid SIM will expire. Take note of this for GOMO users specially if you only use it as backup knowing that there is no data expiry but your SIM is the one that will expires.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    As with any other networks, you have to purchase at least once a year or your prepaid SIM will expire. Take note of this for GOMO users specially if you only use it as backup knowing that there is no data expiry but your SIM is the one that will expires.

Yup, ganito nangyari sa sim ng wife ko. Didn't notice that 1 year has already passed and the sim hasn't been reloaded ever since. Di nga rin naubos yung data dahil back up lang talaga sya.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Ah ganun ba. Thanks for the reminder. I think my 30gb sa Gomo will last more than a year.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016

Uh oh, thanks for this, I'm using this as my public phone already, mahirap pala kung bigla mag expire. As another layer to avoid phishing and other scams, I limited my old number for financial transactions only.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Umabot pa! May grace period siguro bago ma deads. [emoji28]img_20220116_093744.jpg

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Grados headphones. Di ko na maalala ano anong mga model. That was during EB of headphiles.org. That is my favorite brand pero I only bought sr-80i model.

That's what I thought, it looked like a couple of headphones, kaya lang baka mali ako and it is some sophisticated gadget.