New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    1.1 TB divided by the number of months since the last time you reset your data counter.

If you've never reset it, then it's been counting since you got your phone.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Yup wala pa yata one year Sa akin itong phone.

Ilan GB monthly usage ko? Ilan GB ba ang 1TB?

Ito yun diba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; April 5th, 2017 at 02:46 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yup wala pa yata one year Sa akin itong phone.

Ilan GB monthly usage ko? Ilan GB ba ang 1TB?

1000GB. So roughly 100GB a month for you. That's pretty high consumption - most likely lots of video streaming. Unless you download a lot, since Smart doesn't cap file sharing sites.

I also have Smart unli data (corpo plan 1600) and that's what I like about it - I download most of my movies and games to my phone before transferring to my laptop/desktop.

Anyway, in that case if you consume that much in a month then it makes more sense to keep the unli data plan since no capped plan offers that much allocation at a cheap price.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1000GB. So roughly 100GB a month for you. That's pretty high consumption - most likely lots of video streaming. Unless you download a lot, since Smart doesn't cap file sharing sites.

I also have Smart unli data (corpo plan 1600) and that's what I like about it - I download most of my movies and games to my phone before transferring to my laptop/desktop.

Anyway, in that case if you consume that much in a month then it makes more sense to keep the unli data plan since no capped plan offers that much allocation at a cheap price.

Yeah. Streaming...malakas pala consume ng steaming?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yeah. Streaming...malakas pala consume ng steaming?

Yup. A 2-hour movie in 720p is roughly 1.5-2GB already if you stream it.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So if I can manage to trim it down to 50GB/Month wala pa rin plan na 50GB/month data?

I think I can trim my usage by turning on wifi sa house or office of anywhere Meron wifi.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sim Only plans yata yang sa inyo sir.. sa akin regular plan with phone.

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Sir bakit parang iba nakita ko sa website ng globe? eto nakita ko sa theplan 999;
    What's in this Plan?

8GB Mobile InternetUnli Calls to Globe/TM & Unli All-Net TextFree Facebook (1GB allocation for 24 months)Free HOOQ (6 months subscription)Netflix (6 months subscription)Free SIM Card Shipping

🔨 "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

- Dom Helder Camara
    Parang mahal yan.

My current plan is 799 and has 6GB data, unli calls to Globe, unlitext to all networks, and Spotify.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    mas ok sa akin yung may phone na plan.. if the phone they give is aroung 12T pesos and lock in is 24 months, so that's 500/month, so I'm actually just paying for 499 sa plan 999 ko.. ok na sa akin yung mga free phones nila.. the last time I recontracted, I got a Lenovo Vibe Z K910, that time nasa 20T+ yung phone na yun.. I'm recontracting this year again..

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    mas ok sa akin yung may phone na plan.. if the phone they give is aroung 12T pesos and lock in is 24 months, so that's 500/month, so I'm actually just paying for 499 sa plan 999 ko.. ok na sa akin yung mga free phones nila.. the last time I recontracted, I got a Lenovo Vibe Z K910, that time nasa 20T+ yung phone na yun.. I'm recontracting this year again..
    Not always. I was in this dilemma for my brother recently - if I was gonna upgrade his plan and get a phone or just keep the plan and buy a phone elsewhere.

Case 1: Upgrade with free phone
    Plan: 999/month
    Phone (S7E): 19,200 or 800/month
    Total monthly spend: 1,799/month
    Total 2-year spend: P43,176

Case 2: Keep plan, buy phone outside
    Plan: 599/month
    Phone (Note 5): 14,500 or 604/month
    Total monthly spend: 1,203/month
    Total 2-year spend: P28,872

2-year savings: P14,304

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is how much I pay for less than 1 GB per month Data pa lang yan My bill that month was P2500 (no phone and with rebate)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    1TB = 1024 GB = 1024 MB = 1024 KB = 1024 B

Have not had any issues with Globe prepaid ... Load balance is intact whenever I check it ... don't think a company would deliberately program their system to deduct load unnecessarily ... some people just don't monitor their usage well ... usual cause of load problems would be when the user forgets the expiry of their unli promo subscription ...

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast