New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Heads up lang. Nagsisingil si globe ng 500 for admin fee sa mga ganyan na paiba iba. Parang tanga lang. Wala naman kontrata pero may ganun ganun pang admin fee

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk
    They tried charging me that before, but eventually reversed it when I lashed out on them.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    They tried charging me that before, but eventually reversed it when I lashed out on them.

Ayaw ireverse sakin dati e. Binayaran ko na lang para matapos na. Kaya nagprepaid na lang ako. Parang magnanakaw ang globe. Actually sa prepaid magnanakaw din. Nangangain ng load. But atleast zero lang load ko wala na makakain

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ayaw ireverse sakin dati e. Binayaran ko na lang para matapos na. Kaya nagprepaid na lang ako. Parang magnanakaw ang globe. Actually sa prepaid magnanakaw din. Nangangain ng load. But atleast zero lang load ko wala na makakain

Personally I don't like not knowing. Often, hindi naman sila "magnanakaw". That's a stupid way to run a business and if they did it deliberately they'll be out of business in no time.

There's always a reason for each item they charge you. I make sure to understand each one, and argue accordingly if it's not a valid reason.

It's unfair to call them thieves without taking the time to understand the cost structure.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang mahal yan.

My current plan is 799 and has 6GB data, unli calls to Globe, unlitext to all networks, and Spotify.

Is 6GB enough nowadays? The reason why I'm not upgrading and rather buy the phone on my own is the newer plans doesn't have unli data. I don't think I can live without unli data na.

It's really hard to monitor usage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Ask any globe prepaid subscriber. They will agree with me. Pag tumawag ka naman, iinvestigate nila, there's a chance mabalik ang load mo. Pero sa dalas ng kain ng load, it's such a hassle para tumawag sa hotline nila na aabutin ka ng 1 hr. I don't think na fair ang ganun

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ask any globe prepaid subscriber. They will agree with me. Pag tumawag ka naman, iinvestigate nila, there's a chance mabalik ang load mo. Pero sa dalas ng kain ng load, it's such a hassle para tumawag sa hotline nila na aabutin ka ng 1 hr. I don't think na fair ang ganun

My Mom is always complaining about her missing load. She does not wanna go back to postpaid naman.

Probably got intimidated with you. Hehehe.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Is 6GB enough nowadays? The reason why I'm not upgrading and rather buy the phone on my own is the newer plans doesn't have unli data. I don't think I can live without unli data na.

It's really hard to monitor usage.

First step is to know how much you use in a month. Nasa iPhone mo yan.

I used to have unli data too. Plan 2499. Waste of money. I realized I only consumed 4.5 GB a month on average so I downgraded to plan 999 back then with 5GB allocation.

I saved 1.5k/month just by computing my actual needs. Nowadays 999/month gets you 8GB already if I'm not mistaken.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    You Globe guys still get so much more compared to Smart. I just can't switch as most of my contacts are on Smart and I don't really want the hassle of changing numbers.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    First step is to know how much you use in a month. Nasa iPhone mo yan.

I used to have unli data too. Plan 2499. Waste of money. I realized I only consumed 4.5 GB a month on average so I downgraded to plan 999 back then with 5GB allocation.

I saved 1.5k/month just by computing my actual needs. Nowadays 999/month gets you 8GB already if I'm not mistaken.

I just checked. 1.1TB. usage. How much in GB yan in let's say monthly for a year.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    1.1 TB divided by the number of months since the last time you reset your data counter.

If you've never reset it, then it's been counting since you got your phone.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast