New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Parang mahal yan.

My current plan is 799 and has 6GB data, unli calls to Globe, unlitext to all networks, and Spotify.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    What??? I want that plan! What's is called? I'm paying 2k plus monthly and that's just unli call ant text to globe only. The rest is data (time based)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Parang mahal yan.

My current plan is 799 and has 6GB data, unli calls to Globe, unlitext to all networks, and Spotify.

May free phone ata sya kaya mahal?

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What??? I want that plan! What's is called? I'm paying 2k plus monthly and that's just unli call ant text to globe only. The rest is data (time based)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Super outdated na yang plan mo Cathy. I would suggest you go to a Globe store and update your plan to the newer offers.

Maybe pair it with an S8 if you want, 1799 per month for a similar plan. Or you can get the line-only plans like mine para cheaper at 799 per month.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Parang mahal yan.

What plan is that?

I'm moving to 2499 as soon as they release the S8. It's 16GB data allocation now. Anyway, my company is covering 80% of the bill.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Super outdated na yang plan mo Cathy. I would suggest you go to a Globe store and update your plan to the newer offers.

Maybe pair it with an S8 if you want, 1799 per month for a similar plan. Or you can get the line-only plans like mine para cheaper at 799 per month.

Thanks! I want the same plan as yours. That is perfect for me

My unlicall and text to Globe is only an add on at P400+. Then I have no free calls or text to other networks. I also get billed based on time so it's minimum P1k on internet and I only use viber and tsikot and facebook.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    What plan is that?

I'm moving to 2499 as soon as they release the S8. It's 16GB data allocation now. Anyway, my company is covering 80% of the bill.
    Line-only plan 999 with P200 monthly rebate.

I also plan to upgrade to a lock-in plan with a free phone once the Note 8 comes out. I'm too invested in the Note ecosystem to shift.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thanks! I want the same plan as yours. That is perfect for me

My unlicall and text to Globe is only an add on at P400+. Then I have no free calls or text to other networks. I also get billed based on time so it's minimum P1k on internet and I only use viber and tsikot and facebook.
    Sobrang pineperahan ka ni Globe sa current plan mo. Depending on your mobile usage, you can also get the plan 599 which is 3GB data but still has unli calls to globe, unlitext to all and spotify.

You can always upgrade in the future according to your true mobile data needs.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Line-only plan 999 with P200 monthly rebate.

I also plan to upgrade to a lock-in plan with a free phone once the Note 8 comes out. I'm too invested in the Note ecosystem to shift.

Oh I think I like this also. My Note 2 is 4 years old already. When do you think is the Note 8 coming out?

Sobrang pineperahan ka ni Globe sa current plan mo. Depending on your mobile usage, you can also get the plan 599 which is 3GB data but still has unli calls to globe, unlitext to all and spotify.

You can always upgrade in the future according to your true mobile data needs.

Thanks for this. Unbelievable that the CSRs did not even suggest a good plan for me grrrr

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Oh I think I like this also. My Note 2 is 4 years old already. When do you think is the Note 8 coming out?

Thanks for this. Unbelievable that the CSRs did not even suggest a good plan for me grrrr
    Around August-September most likely. My suggestion for you is to get a line-only plan for now and then get a lock-in plan once your phone of choice comes out.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Around August-September most likely. My suggestion for you is to get a line-only plan for now and then get a lock-in plan once your phone of choice comes out.

Heads up lang. Nagsisingil si globe ng 500 for admin fee sa mga ganyan na paiba iba. Parang tanga lang. Wala naman kontrata pero may ganun ganun pang admin fee

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast