New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I used to have plan 2499 during the iPhone5 days. Cash out was only 2.4k for the phone. Unli everything (even data was unli back then).

Then after my lockup, I went down to plan 499 which still had unli calls and texts to Globe plus 3GB of data.

I noticed I constantly exceeded my 3GB limit so I was spending closer to 1k a month. Fortunately Globe offered plan 799 with 6GB data so I'm subscribed to that now. I'll probably upgrade my plan once the Note 8 comes out to minimize my cash-out.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Still at plan 2499 with a 6G data, unli call/text globe, unli text other network, duo lines and few hundreds consumables. Iphone 7+ 128G has a 16k cash out while the 32G at 9K.

-----------------------
    ➰Shine the light➰
    -----------------------

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    is that an old plan? yung sa akin Plan 995, 1.5GB lang ang data, unli call and text to Globe lang free and 100 consumables for other networks.

I used to have plan 2499 during the iPhone5 days. Cash out was only 2.4k for the phone. Unli everything (even data was unli back then).

Then after my lockup, I went down to plan 499 which still had unli calls and texts to Globe plus 3GB of data.

I noticed I constantly exceeded my 3GB limit so I was spending closer to 1k a month. Fortunately Globe offered plan 799 with 6GB data so I'm subscribed to that now. I'll probably upgrade my plan once the Note 8 comes out to minimize my cash-out.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Still at plan 2499 with a 6G data, unli call/text globe, unli text other network, duo lines and few hundreds consumables. Iphone 7+ 128G has a 16k cash out while the 32G at 9K.

-----------------------
    ➰Shine the light➰
    -----------------------
    I computed, and net cash out is lower for cheaper plans even though there's a bigger cash outlay for the iPhone:

2499 + 6k = 2874/month

1299 + 22.8k = 2249/month
    5GB internet, unli calls and texts to Globe, unli texts to other networks.

999 + 25.2k = 2049/month
    5GB internet, unli calls and texts to Globe

I think Plan 999 is really great value because I rarely text Smart numbers and even if I do it wouldn't reach 200 pesos a month. Even if I make a few calls to Smart, I doubt it'd reach 200 pesos to match the monthly outlay with Plan 1299.

Globe allows the cash-out to be spread over 24 months anyway so it's not a big upfront expense.

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    is that an old plan? yung sa akin Plan 995, 1.5GB lang ang data, unli call and text to Globe lang free and 100 consumables for other networks.
    No, it's part of their line-only plans (no lock-in). And usually it's the newer plans that have higher data allocations compared to the old ones.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Automatic renewal unless you instruct them to cancel the subscription.

Yun nga e. Checked my GB allocation nag reset na pero yung sa NBA league pass ko wala pa yung subscription ko? Bat ganun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dovahkiin View Post
    Yun nga e. Checked my GB allocation nag reset na pero yung sa NBA league pass ko wala pa yung subscription ko? Bat ganun?

Have you called Globe's hotline?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Have you called Globe's hotline?

Not yet sir, pero nung tinawagan ko nun sabi automatic daw e. Nagreset naman GB allowance ko pero yung NBA league pass wala.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    converted my old lifestyle plan to their new ThePlan = Plan 999 = 3.5GB Data + UnliCalls to Globe/TM + Unlitxt all network + 1GB FB + 1 peso consumable

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    converted my old lifestyle plan to their new ThePlan = Plan 999 = 3.5GB Data + UnliCalls to Globe/TM + Unlitxt all network + 1GB FB + 1 peso consumable
    999 flat lang talaga your bill?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sir bakit parang iba nakita ko sa website ng globe? eto nakita ko sa theplan 999;
    What's in this Plan?

8GB Mobile InternetUnli Calls to Globe/TM & Unli All-Net TextFree Facebook (1GB allocation for 24 months)Free HOOQ (6 months subscription)Netflix (6 months subscription)Free SIM Card Shipping

🔨 "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist."

- Dom Helder Camara

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Parang mahal yan.

My current plan is 799 and has 6GB data, unli calls to Globe, unlitext to all networks, and Spotify.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast