New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dami ngayata problems sa globe ngayon. yung activation ng roaming ko i called twice before i left, my waife has also called them half a dozen times already, and now i'm going home tomorrow after 31 days and still my roaming is still not activated.

kung may chikka lang sana ang sun lilipat na lang kami sa sun.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Guys,
    Thanks for your answers. I am working for a telecom company( not local) so I know how this activation works. Its a very simple procedure.
    I think I made the wrong choice. I thought they can provide me a good service because last time, before I went to the US, I have a globe subscription and their service back then (2001) is very good. Maybe its just this branch in SM Marilao.
    The one thing that frustrates me more is the fact that they do not know what they are doing. Whenever you ask them, di nila alam. Grabe talaga, hanggang ngayon wala pa rin. Dapat siguro nag SUN Cellular or SMART na lang ako.

Thanks again!!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    mdacs: i hope i can help you with your problem. what i need is your full name and sim number..you just private message me the info. thanks
    Last edited by av8or5; November 12th, 2004 at 05:22 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    sir yebo: you should have told me about this, i could have rectified your problem and explain if their were any technical info on your roaming problem. anyhow, just pm in the future for any globe related concerns.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Hi av8or5,
    Thanks for offering your help. I will send you a PM?
    I called the customer service again, few minutes ago. they said they will call back within 24 hours. Its the same thing they said yesterday and the day before yesterday. But they did not call..

Thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my globe postpaid account took 4 days to get activated. But that was years and year ago.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just applied for a globe line yesterday. mga 5:30pm na ako nakaalis sa business center. within 5 hrs, activated na yung line. sa lahat ng lines ko with globe, they never took more than 24 hrs to get activated. nasa CS lang na humawak sa application nyo ang problema. kung mabilis sila kumilos, mabilis din ang activation. if i remembered correctly, kahit weekends, na-activate yung isang line ko dati.
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    boybi, suki ka na kasi ng globe eh, kaya malakas ka sa kanila

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Sir Boybi,
    It is possible that people from Globe SM Marilao has the problem. What I suspect is that they passed a wrong information to their engineering team. Or they failed to process the paper on time.
    I am getting frustrated, until now di pa rin sya activated. The problem is, I will be out of the country this coming Sunday and I will be out for two weeks, I was hoping that I will get the roaming also. Isasauli ko na lang siguro tong SIM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Go to Megamall nga... they have a technical staff behind the counters... you should be able to get better service.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Globe activation