New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    To those using Firefox betas....... Why do you guys use betas when there are stable versions available? Betas are just that, betas. They're bound to have bugs, unoptimized, and unpredictable

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    roninblade: ah ok.. once lang naman nangyari yun. siguro may tantrums ang computer ko. hahah

Jun: wala naman akong problema sa beta ko except for that and once lang nangyari at wala na akong problema ngayon.. baka tanga lang talaga tong computer ko.. hehe

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    roninblade: ah ok.. once lang naman nangyari yun. siguro may tantrums ang computer ko. hahah

Jun: wala naman akong problema sa beta ko except for that and once lang nangyari at wala na akong problema ngayon.. baka tanga lang talaga tong computer ko.. hehe
    I was wondering if it's because both those apps compete for internet access. Maybe the bandwidth isn't fast enough for both. I have cable broadband. No issues whatsoever. But, I might've seen similar refresh problems at a friend's house which has slower dsl.

Is just YM and FF together or does it affect non-internet apps as well?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hindi naman po na-aapektuhan ang iba. baka rin that time na naging mahina broadband ko. pero ngayon ok na silang dalawa. friends na

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    To those using Firefox betas....... Why do you guys use betas when there are stable versions available? Betas are just that, betas. They're bound to have bugs, unoptimized, and unpredictable
    I find the beta version of Firefox faster than the supposedly stable version.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Firefox problems