New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    How do you play single player skirmish in this game? And yes I bought an original copy!

Everytime I click play against AI in Single Player mode parang walang lumalabas...
    How much original? Where?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    How much original? Where?
    3,500php.

Datablitz and PC Express.
    http://pcxstarcraft.heliohost.org/

I think you can also purchase a digital copy online at a cheaper price. I'll prolly go with this option.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah thanks nakalaro na din ako ng Skirmish...

Mas mura ang online download, pero for me I prefer a hard copy as always. If you buy a hard copy you are also entitled to a digital download, basta register the game at Battle.net

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can I use the one I downloaded from *******s with the key that I'll get from purchasing the game from battle.net?

Tagal kasi magdownload.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yeah thanks nakalaro na din ako ng Skirmish...

Mas mura ang online download, pero for me I prefer a hard copy as always. If you buy a hard copy you are also entitled to a digital download, basta register the game at Battle.net
    Online download costs SGD109, which is equivalent to Php3,600.00.

Mas mura pa hard copy.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Nyek! Eh di bumili ka na ng hard copy and if you do register it then entitled karin sa soft copy anyway...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pag battle.net US bibili, $59 lang. mas mura. Pero registered ako sa Phils, sa Singapore ako dinadala.

Pwede kaya sa US ako bibili?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Can I use the one I downloaded from *******s with the key that I'll get from purchasing the game from battle.net?

Tagal kasi magdownload.
    Probably not and if pwede man wag na. Just use the key with an original copy...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Yung na-download ko, campaign only. But it doesn't have a save function and no exit button!

Will look for another one
    sa mga nag download or bumili ng pirated na starcraft 2(metrowalk ).

For now yung mga cracked versions campaign lang malalaro under single player complete with cinematics and the gameplay is in full detail like the original, wala nga lang siyang save option for the campaign nor exit button.

pero no worries may workaround sa save and exit.

Since may autosave yung game while playing the campaign once your done and want to continue playing again you will be able to access your saved games in - My Document/Starcraft II/Saves tapos click niyo lang yung libertycampaignsave. once tanungin kayo ng windows kung anong program yung gusto niyong mag open ng saved gave just browse the starcraft II link.

Sa pag exit naman alt+tab tapos end task niyo sa task manager pero kung naka windows 7 right click niyo yung SC2 icon sa taskbar then click close.

Just finished the entire game yesterday. :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Last edited by C#@RD; August 3rd, 2010 at 09:57 PM. Reason: grammatical error.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks Chard! :thumbup:

Kung bibili pala ako original, can I install the game in different computers? I want to be able to play at home and in the office. Pwede kaya ito?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Finally! Starcraft2 release date - July 27, 2010.