New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Downloading it as we speak, not from Battle.net of course!

Tsaka na ako bibili ng original if I feel the urge to play multiplayer and hopefully the price drops...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kabilis lumabas ng cracked version

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may skirmish naman diba? solve na ko kahit walang battle.net. mahina naman ako eh. hahaha

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Internet connection and battle.net account are necessary to play the game, even on skirmish mode only.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    http://www.fudzilla.com/games/games/...are-ate-my-gpu

Starcraft II causes overheating problems

Blizzard has admitted that its latest Starcraft II game has a bug which can cause a GPU to go into meltdown.

The game's menu screens aren't framerate-limited which means that if the computer has nothing else to do the graphics hardware gets bored and starts to render the screens. This sounds like a good thing but actually causes overheating problems for the card.

The good news is that it is a doodle to fix. If you go into "DocumentsStarCraft II Betavariables.txt" "DocumentsStarCraft IIvariables.txt" file and add in the lines frameratecapglue=30 and frameratecap=60 everything goes much better.

It is strange that while Blizzard have admitted that there is a problem, it has not really notified people about it. Still it is nice to have a fix and if your GPU has not melted down to China you can probably give it a go.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I have the pirated beta version(shhhh). Skirmish only, the campaign isn't included. It rocks! I'm a protoss user, but the Zerg swarm is tough as hell. Terran, errr..... Not really a fan of them.

Plus, i heard that the campaign cinematics use gameplay graphics. Any truth to this?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    played for 4 hrs straight..no problems with overheating..
    mini-itx pa gamit ko with 4770 gpu

buti na lang hindi ako bumili..binigyan lang ako ng free access code nung officemate ko...

not much difference sa SC1 in terms of game play...gumanda lang graphics..not like WC1 to WC3..malaki talga pagkakaiba

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yung na-download ko, campaign only. But it doesn't have a save function and no exit button!

Will look for another one

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    How do you play single player skirmish in this game? And yes I bought an original copy!

Everytime I click play against AI in Single Player mode parang walang lumalabas...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203
    How do you play single player skirmish in this game? And yes I bought an original copy!

Everytime I click play against AI in Single Player mode parang walang lumalabas...
    1. First, pick a map
    2. Second, there is a small button (above right) which says +AI
    Hope this helps

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Finally! Starcraft2 release date - July 27, 2010.