The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    - She will cook and clean for you
    - She will have *** with you any time you want
    - She will not express her opinion or get mouthy with you
    - She will take care of your kids from your prior marriage(s)
    - She requires nothing other than rice and fish to eat
    - She can be traded in for another within 5 years
    teka...wala bang warranty dito? my filipina wife won't fulfill guarantee #2

:peace:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I think I saw this last week, nung ni-reklamo na sila ng Gabriela.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this just pisses me off.

[SIZE="5"]#*#%$(!**^#!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

:fire: :fire: :fire:
    Last edited by dazedchiq; July 18th, 2007 at 04:24 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Oh I was like " this has got to be a joke.."

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    teka...wala bang warranty dito? my filipina wife won't fulfill guarantee #2

:peace:
    sakin number 3 naman ang problema... Im just like a little boy pag nagsasalita

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the image of filipinos being a mail order bride isnt good... not only filipina bt as well as malaysia and thailand, whites prefer filipina, as our culture and tradition are well kept.

filipinos are known to in the worls as being amicable and hospitable, thats also the reason why foreigners prefer to have a bride form the philippines.

in an observance i have been doing, 95% of all the half breed, meaning a different race with a filipino or filipina parents produces, very good offspring.

i am referring not to the basic filipino blood but beginning 2nd generation onwards, if the first generation are the pinoys native ancestor, that is.

most artistas and models are mestizo and mestiza, but not neccesarily half spanish, half black, half japanese, half chinese also looks good.

in conclusion, pinoy makes a good base.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Foreigners prefer pinoys (or asians) coz western women are not maalaga, not maasikaso, not malambing, not submissive... in short, not traditional wife-like.

Kaya they look to countries and cultures where women are still traditional.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    the image of filipinos being a mail order bride isnt good... not only filipina bt as well as malaysia and thailand, whites prefer filipina, as our culture and tradition are well kept.

filipinos are known to in the worls as being amicable and hospitable, thats also the reason why foreigners prefer to have a bride form the philippines.

in an observance i have been doing, 95% of all the half breed, meaning a different race with a filipino or filipina parents produces, very good offspring.

i am referring not to the basic filipino blood but beginning 2nd generation onwards, if the first generation are the pinoys native ancestor, that is.

most artistas and models are mestizo and mestiza, but not neccesarily half spanish, half black, half japanese, half chinese also looks good.

in conclusion, pinoy makes a good base.
    Yup. Kaya ako hanap ko lagi half. Pag pure kasi ung pagka-puti parang dinaan sa papaya soap minsan :D hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    marriage for convenience is a reality not only for asian country but even european country.

though maganda ang objective ng web creator, but it gave a bad taste against filipina women. sabi nga: the end does not justify the means.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Foreigners prefer pinoys (or asians) coz western women are not maalaga, not maasikaso, not malambing, not submissive... in short, not traditional wife-like.

Kaya they look to countries and cultures where women are still traditional.

Sabi pa ng mga foreigners na may mga wives na Pinays, malinis daw sa katawan ang mga Pinays. Yung isa nga sabi pa "They even take a bath 2 times a day".

Yun kasing ibang lahi.........punas at pabango lang.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Filipinawifestore.com