New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I had a test drive with the iPhone last October. hehehehe... Sarap gamitin but not practical. Open line na sya actually.

Sa mga mayayaman lang tulad ni Sir Pox.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tried it at the apple store, sucks at typing cant get a word right

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isa pang pangit sa iphone.. di pwede magforward ng sms message

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Let's just wait for iPhone 2. Sana naman may 3G na (and perhaps dual active SIM!).

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    opo maganda talaga bagong ipod, for me hintayin ko na lang yun mataas na specs like 160G kais for me hindi kakasya yun 8g, 16g sa aking mga songs wla pang pictures yun. hehehe!! and the same time, bago pa yan unit, problem is the parts pag nasira... kaya better wait until maglabas ng service warrantly up to 1yrs or more.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Just get an iPod touch and a Nokia cellphone.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tried out the iPhone of a friend. Very fast interface. Screen is WOW! Very bright and readable even under very bright noon time sun! I was impressed with the touchscreen. It responds only to finger touches! Which means, no accidental taps on the screen even if the phone is inside your pocket.

I almost wanted one for myself. But what prevented me from getting one is the lack of other input options like letter recognition. It only has a virtual keyboard. I also use excel a lot and I don't know if the iPhone can support excel files.

I just hope future Windows Mobile devices will be as fast as the iPhone. And as affordable too. iPhones now sells for around 20K, openline, 8gb.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Wait for the iPhone 3.

it's gonna use the Intel Mobile processor.

Or, you can buy the iPhone2(which will come with a samsung proc) and resell it to buy the iPhone3 when it arrives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Feedbacks about Apple iPhone