New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    destiny pag umuulan wala ka ng signal
    Ganyan ba sa Ortigas? Ok naman po dito sa Makati although pag may bagyo, minsan hazy yung cable tv namin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Bro how much bayad mo monthly? Hahahaha!
    Php499 for the first two months then Php999 per month. There is no lock-in period but you have to pay Php2k deposit for the modem for 8 months. After that, pwede i-apply sa payment yung deposit.

Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    naku mag papakabit pa lang ako ng pldt dsl. palpak ba? kasi dto sa sta mesa ang meron lang smartbro(999 pesos for 3++kpbs) at pldt(999pesos for 5++kbps)

alin kaya papakabit ko ngayon?
    Depende po sa inyo sir. In our area, we were one of the first to use PLDT MyDSL here. Ok naman nung una. Naka-problema lang sila sa kin na di nila ma-resolve so I switched to Destiny.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Check ko lang speed ko ngayon and this is what I got:

Speed Meter
    Your current bandwidth reading is
    2.10 Mbps

http://www.2wire.com/bandwidth/meter.php

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i've used destiny before PLDT mydsl. sabi ko sa'yo, I dread the day na pag-uwi ko eh umuulan sa Ortigas Center. siguradung mabagal o kaya wala na.
    Maybe their uplink then was satellite. When were you a Destiny subscriber? Or it could be due to where you're located.

maybe it has something to do with the Coaxial cable nila, pag nabasa grounded. di tulad ng PLDT, fibre optics
    I don't think that's the cause. When they say "fiber", it's not fiber all the way from their central office to your home. Same as with cable.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    we have destiny here at the office for the past 2 years. basically, hit-and-miss sya. from time to time, we have the occasional cut-offs and I've got all kinds of excuses from tech support. ended up getting the cell of the repair guy for a direct call instead.

anyway, mabilis siya kung sa mabilis. download all day baby..

sa house naman, we had destiny for the past 4 years ata. no complaints with the connection too. kahit umuulan.

pero eto lang ang con na nakikita ko: tech support is hard to contact. as in tsambahan kung may sasagot. and who the hell came up with their 24-hour tech support kuno? pag dating pa lang ng 5pm wala na. hehehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    we have destiny here at the office for the past 2 years. basically, hit-and-miss sya. from time to time, we have the occasional cut-offs and I've got all kinds of excuses from tech support. ended up getting the cell of the repair guy for a direct call instead.

anyway, mabilis siya kung sa mabilis. download all day baby..

sa house naman, we had destiny for the past 4 years ata. no complaints with the connection too. kahit umuulan.

pero eto lang ang con na nakikita ko: tech support is hard to contact. as in tsambahan kung may sasagot. and who the hell came up with their 24-hour tech support kuno? pag dating pa lang ng 5pm wala na. hehehe
    Bossing, san po location ng office and house mo? Makati po yung house ko.

i've been a user for more than a year. mandaluyong area. generally ok. but at certain times, i'd have no internet for days on end. 3 days, 5 days etc. tapos, they'll tell me that they can only get their technical people to come to my area on wednesdays and saturdays. and i have to wait until those days.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004

Eto ang pinakamabilis ko sa Destiny..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    Bossing, san po location ng office and house mo? Makati po yung house ko.
    Both sa QC.

Quote Originally Posted by April_Ryan View Post
    i've been a user for more than a year. mandaluyong area. generally ok. but at certain times, i'd have no internet for days on end. 3 days, 5 days etc. tapos, they'll tell me that they can only get their technical people to come to my area on wednesdays and saturdays. and i have to wait until those days.
    exactly my problem with them for past number of years.

anyway, just to reiterate sa iba, mabilis-kung sa mabilis ang connection pero tech support sucks. they can only come on either Tuesday or Friday sa 'min.

so when sira yung connection sa Office dumating na sila on the 2nd Friday pa. all in all, almost 2 weeks kami walang Internet. in the past, I tried to ask for a rebate but I've been unsuccessful on this. will try to avail for a rebate again. baka ngayon makuha ko na.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    russ - mag papakabit na ko ng destiny cable.. thanks for the feedback..

maganda yung location natin bro kasi lapit lang office ng destiny eh... and knowing na cable internet itop.. hindi lahat ito ang usual na pinapakabit kasi more on DSL phoneline ang alam nila...

hiwalay ang bayad mo monthly sa cable and internet di ba?! so abutin ng 1500 ang monthly. 500 sa cable tapos 1k sa internet..

ganu katagal yung linya mo bago naikabit?!.. text mo ko para makuha ko agad reply mo heheh biriha na ako maka pag online russ..
    heheh

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sabi dun sa isang blog tungkol sa Desitny Internet, pwede ka bumili ng splitter at split mo yung cable into your modem and TV..

Never tried it yet though..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Feedback Re:Destiny Cable Internet