New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by zanch
    I plan to sell some stuffs sana sa ebay but i dont have a credit card and i dont know the ins and outs of the transactions.

Magbenta ka ng Targa ng $$$ dami kakagat kasi.
    hi zanch. you have PM

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    pwede na magregister ng philippine address using philippine issued credit cards.. kaka register ko lang kanina...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, correction, pwede Phil, you just can't RECEIVE payment with it if you use a Phil CC... You can, however, make payments through your CC.

PAYPAL user since 1996 actually... it's safe (just like credit card), the only real threat you have are phishing emails.

I receive about 3-4 fake eBay and PAYPAL emails daily, asking you to update your PAYPAL/eBay info...

It's really easy to spot, because those two NEVER ask you to fill up anything hehe... Just ignore those emails and change your passwords often.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If you buy from ebay and have it shipped to the Phils, do you need to pay taxes? And di ba hassel sa customs?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    User: Depends, most merchants will just ship it legally through FedEx, USPS, UPS, in that case, the items will be held up by the couriers (except USPS, since that'll go straight to the post office, the Phil post office will hold the items) and send you the bill for the tax...

Some smaller merchants will allow "requests" for misindicating the invoice hehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
ebay -paypal questions