New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im a new ebayer(international) and have absolutely no idea how paypal works.
    I tried signing up to paypal but I couldnt find Philippines under the country list. I'm sure the answer is very simple but i cant figure it out. Do i use singapore, taiwan etc for the region? Any help would be appreciated

thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    paypal does not accept philippine clients, either CC or money transfer lang choices mo nyan..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    paypal does not support the philippines. whatever region you use, your credit card's number is identified as a philippine based card and will not be allowed to register.

use bidpay

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the quick replies guys

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I plan to sell some stuffs sana sa ebay but i dont have a credit card and i dont know the ins and outs of the transactions.

Magbenta ka ng Targa ng $$$ dami kakagat kasi.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zman
    paypal does not support the philippines. whatever region you use, your credit card's number is identified as a philippine based card and will not be allowed to register.

use bidpay
    so, if i have a US based credit card, i can register at paypal?

how do paypal and bidpay work?

sensya na po, ignorante kasi ko dito.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    yun ang safe na transaction kaysa sa check or money order. kasi kahit papano e kung di mo matanggap yung product mo e pwede mo reklamo sa paypal and they'll give your money back to your acct. pwede mo rin gamitin yun pero ang pagkakaalam ko e dapat ang mailing add mo e sa US din kasi pag pinas baka hindi rin tanggapin ng paypal. Ebay is good pero dami ng manloloko dyan kaya ingat ka lang sa pagbili ng gamit lalo na pag sinasabing brand new tapos ang price nya e way below the market value.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    just go to their website..
    safe and secured ang paypal, and the fact na under sya ng ebay, so possible na pwede kang maghabol. you can just register your credit card number and they will give you an account. so all your transactions will be logged thru that 'account'. ingat lang sa mga fakes na kumakalat sa ebay (international). if you plan to sell your items, better na mag-pondo ka to 'up' your reputation (based on transactions and positive feedbacks from sellers). Usually, the first step (when buying) is to check the seller's reputation score and check their buying/selling history. please take note of how many negative and neutral feedback the seller got as well as bid retractions (and also, naka-indicate naman sa ebay kung the seller have [recently] changed his/her id.

haba na ba? hehehehe.. just trying to help you out. lintek yang ebay na yan.. nauubos pera ko dyan! hahahaha.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    and to add on that, tama ang sinabi ni mr. gwapito.. you need to have a valid US address kasi kasama sa registration mo yun. unfortunately, hindi nga kasama ang pinas in the list. I have emailed paypal (i think a year ago) and i got a response na (baka) idagdag daw nila ang philippines in the near future (well.. its been a year.. so, looking forward to it). the good thing is that, may ebay.com.ph na, since ebay owns paypal, baka (eventually), ipagamit din ang paypal for transactions involving philippines.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    unless our credit ratings go up .. the philippines won't be part of the paypal list ..

if you have a US issued CC, you're good to go .. just make sure you all the account info that you use when registering matches with your credit card info ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ebay -paypal questions