New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Welcrs of pinoydvd sells tvs at cheap prices. 74,5k lang ang 65nu8000 sa kanya. All units have local warranty.
    Text or call him 09164334792. Good luck and have funDurable TV Brands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the tip! Hoping to get a good deal. 🤞

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Was able to get the last available stock and avail of my friend's employee discount for the NU8000. I actually don't need the TV yet since my interior renovation is still ongoing, but the deal was too good to resist, saved 10k vs mall price. Durable TV Brands

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Was able to get the last available stock and avail of my friend's employee discount for the NU8000. I actually don't need the TV yet since my interior renovation is still ongoing, but the deal was too good to resist, saved 10k vs mall price. Durable TV Brands

Exploit having the TV while renovating, sir. You can pre-determine the wall mount height & prep your system's cable/wire rounting & outlet orientation stealthily thru an AV wall. It'll be much cleaner than top mount.Durable TV Brands

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Exploit having the TV while renovating, sir. You can pre-determine the wall mount height & prep your system's cable/wire rounting & outlet orientation stealthily thru an AV wall. It'll be much cleaner than top mount.Durable TV Brands

Is it really better to wall mount? Either way I'll have the wires hidden behind my TV shelf.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Is it really better to wall mount? Either way I'll have the wires hidden behind my TV shelf.

It's a luxury you currently have. You've the TV & you're renovating. Clears your AV counter. More space & much cleaner.
    To make your space robot vacuum ready, you can suspend your cabinetry. No legs...Lesser corners for dust accumulation. Eliminates hiding or breeding areas for pests. Easier access for cleaning & mopping. Just my 2cents, sir.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012

I love my tv mount.. its hella expensive but it can go up and down and swivel left to right for dining watching lol. sucks lng the fire wall concrete anchoring it took awhile but i got it done with a vac

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I love my tv mount.. its hella expensive but it can go up and down and swivel left to right for dining watching lol. sucks lng the fire wall concrete anchoring it took awhile but i got it done with a vac
    An option is to do a thin modular built-up wall to route the AV cables stealthily. This eliminates chipping or drilling onto existing concrete walls. Should new equipment or system require wall disassembly for access, it'll be doable.

8. Join Date
    May 2014

pwede fake wall, bro para kahit wallmounted nasa likod lang wires ..

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007

If you don't mind, could you share the actual price you got your NU8000 for?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fleas2016 View Post
    If you don't mind, could you share the actual price you got your NU8000 for?

39k.