New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Toshiba or Dell.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    dito sa mga coworkers ko dami ASUS users, so far wala pa namang nagrereklamo... their unit are A3N, A3G, and my roommate V6V and next month my own A6V

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    visit this site www.notebookreview.com

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    my cousin's planning to buy one -- she "needs" it kuno B). ano ba ung matitibay? i have to admit i haven't really been keeping tabs. ang alam ko lang is ung toshiba satellite series.

ok rin ba twinhead?
    I just bought Toshiba Satellite A50. OK naman ang features. This is my first brand new laptop. So hindi ko pa test ang durability.
    Last edited by geebunny; June 20th, 2005 at 06:23 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I use Dell and Sony VAIO, ok naman pareho.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    The latest IBM Thinkpad (now Lenovo) is equipped with a sensor that protects the hardisk in case your laptop falls to the ground.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    In the company I worked for previously, Toshiba all the way, for its reliability and sturdiness, and local support. Problem with the thinner models of course is di sya ganon katibay. Yung matibay naman mabigat.

In the company I am currently working for, IBM Thinkpad naman.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sa tibay i go for IBM yung sa vendor namin dito nalaglag gumagana pa rin

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    IBM have great laptops but the prices are not that great (T series and X series)
    Dell is nice but you are limited because not all models are covered by warranty
    Compaq is ok... I'm using a v2004AP model now. My only problem is dead pixels. It bothers me.

If you can afford IBM go for it...
    MACs are also cool. An ibook G4 is about 60k brand new... More bang for your buck

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Mga 'pre, wala ng laptops or desktops ang IBM ngayon. Lenovo na ang gumagawa ng Thinkpad. IBM sold its computer business to Lenovo of China because it was losing money.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
durable laptop brands