New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    had a compaq presario for 2+ years, only part replace was the HD under warranty. build was top notch.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yebo: i just got a laptop para pwede palipat-lipat at hindi ako confined sa isang table kaya cheapo lang binili ko.
    hmmm...kahit nakaupo sa trono, pwede din... B)

ang naririnig ko lang sa gripe sa ecs is that the whole notebook gets uncomfortably hot in extended use.

i know someone na me thinkpad, after 6 months or so, nasira na ung hinge. di naman kaskasero ung gumagamit kaya i was surprised. i think he had to shell out 3k or so to have it fixed.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ranking according to durability from 1st hand experience having owned all brands

toshiba (my current one,still no probs after 1yr)
    IBM (sturdy as hell but internals?had 2,both had hardware probs)
    compaq (tablet was great but regular laptop..not bad but build quality on others were better..not sure now)
    sony vaio (the most attractiv of the lot but i've owned 2 vaio's & both have had hardware & sofware probs)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IBM (Lenovo)
    Dell
    Apple

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xpg
    HP maganda, I'm using nc6000. I've also used the nc4000 (lighter model), parehong OK...very sturdy OK pa ang support.
    i have also used the nc series, i prefer nc6000 because of its full keyboard size. uses it for both home and office and i'm very much satisfied with its performance (dropped it once na ). another good buy are dell d600 and d400..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    el chicane: nag suffer ba quality ng laptops because of the new manufacturer???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
durable laptop brands