New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I have a DJI P2 vision+ since last year and I am planning to buy the DJI P3P but after I saw the P4 today, everything has changed.

Need to save up some more money and I will buy the P4 instead. AI capabilities of the P4 is awesome and this will change the gameplay in the drone market.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015

3. Join Date
    May 2015
    P4[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hmmm... trying to consider getting a cheap follow me drone for filming bike rides.

problem is, can it keep up? and is it light enough to carry on the back when climbing mountains?

and can it withstand winds?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    First off... Happy International Drone Day (yes, Google it!)

My prop balancer arrived in the mail yesterday and I only had time to play with it now on a weekend. Nothing much can be said about the Du-Bro prop balancer other than it is superb! It's true what they say about it being the best tool for the job.

I bought this, along with extra plastic props from DJI. I also have CF ones from a brand called 'RCTIMER' (just out of curiosity, as they were cheap), which I got from a hobby shop in Ortigas, and which shall remain nameless.

I wanted to be serious at reducing my P3S' vibration... NOT that it's a problem now, but as an engineer, I just thought I'd take a look at how much out-of-balanced, if any, my existing DJI props were.

To my surprise, the DJI props were pretty balanced as it is. No further modifications were needed. I flew the aircraft just above head level and touched the landing gear. Not much vibration was going on and it only felt more like a hum.

On the other hand, the 'RCTIMER' props were terrible. I tried flying them PRIOR to balancing and I can definitely see the bird struggling. The vibration is definitely affecting the IMU, which of course affects the stability of the aircraft. If I touch the landing gear mid-flight, it felt like the aircraft was about to break apart. After balancing them however, the hand-on-the-landing-gear test flight came very close, if not the same, to how the DJI props performed. But as you can see in the picture, I only got to tame these props after adding some strips of electrician's tape to all of them.

In summary: Only buy genuine DJI props. The quality and value is well worth the extra cost.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Any DJI Mavic Pro users here?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Can anyone suggest for cheap outdoor drone here please? Looking for one to be used in fish casting... [emoji4] specs looking is yung hindi madaling kalawangin and hindi madaling mahila ng hangin since ill be using it for surf fishing...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    DJI Tello bilhen mo, mura lang P6K tapos DJI pa

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    DJI Tello bilhen mo, mura lang P6K tapos DJI pa

Will check that mini. Thanks! Sabay sa 11.11 na lazada or ali sale hehehe... sana available dun...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Will check that mini. Thanks! Sabay sa 11.11 na lazada or ali sale hehehe... sana available dun...

13mins flight time... hambilis ma lowbatt... [emoji30]

May extra batt binebenta pero mahal din around 600...1100mah

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast